Congratulations to Joseph justjoseph63 as new Detachment leader of FISD 2024

Sly11

Please everyone join me in congratulating Joseph as the incoming DL of our fine Detachment.

Congratulations, Joseph, I look forward to seeing what the next chapter for FISD will be under your direction.

The membership is in good hands, and I am here to support you with what ever you need, as I am positive any of the staff existing and new into the future will.

Once again, congratulations :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 26

Way to go Joseph!  As you know being a DL is a marathon, not a race, and you've been training for this for years.  I'm sure you'll be a stellar, amazing, and highly effective leader for this detachment.  The fact that you ran unopposed is a testament to your dedication, and the positive relationships you've built throughout the years.   Your contributions to FISD are noteworthy and of singular accomplishment.  I can't wait to see what you do next. :)

Seems like I'll need to go to FL for a staff breakfast in 2024!

• Like 6

Congratulations Joseph, we hope that this new adventure goes as well as possible for you, the better it goes for you, the more we will enjoy it as members of this detachment...:P:dancing-trooper:

• Like 2