Imperial Attaché Outstanding Achievement Award Announcement

x46RqzS.png

Greetings fellow members,

It is my pleasure to announce the two newest recipients of our Imperial Attaché Outstanding Achievement Award. This honor is bestowed on Attachés who go above and beyond the call of duty in their role as an Imperial Attaché, and both of these troopers have consistently exemplified the qualities warranting recognition.

Arthur @giskard8 - TK39093, Hong Kong Garrison

A seasoned veteran of the Detachment, when Arthur is not trooping he can be found welcoming new members to the forum and congratulating our new and higher level approvals. His actions contribute to the long tradition of FISD being the friendliest forum in the Legion, and no doubt Arthur will continue to consistently be at his Attaché post! Today we salute your unquestioned loyalty, Arthur!

Gerald @Doggydoc - TK96004, Canadian Garrison

It's nearly impossible to sneak in a new member introduction or special approval post without Gerald jumping in and welcoming the aspiring builder or joining the celebration of the new approval. He is also known to provide valuable input and helpful feedback throughout the forum. Today we salute your unquestioned loyalty, Gerald!

Please join me in congratulating these two troopers!

91UKa3R.png

• Like 20

Congratulations to the both of you! :lightemperor::dancing-trooper::jc_doublethumbup: This is so well deserved and your generosity doesn't go unnoticed! 

• Like 3

Congratulations troopers, well deserved, I wonder who nominated you ;) :salute:

• Like 2

Thank you for this award. I am truly humbled and honoured. 
The FISD is like extended family for me and I look forward to many years to follow. 

• Like 8

Congratulations giskard8 and Doggydoc!

Your consistent work on the forums has now been officially recognise, and we thank you. 

• Like 2

Congratulations [mention=24968]giskard8[/mention] and [mention=39196]Doggydoc[/mention] 
giphy.gif

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congratulations troopers!

It's wonderful to see our hardworking members be recognized for their contributions and hopefully this will be a regular occurrence in the new term.

• Like 1

Thank you for this award, it is a true honor.

I certainly have no idea why on the Death Star I deserved this, but I will take this as an encouragement and continue to server our community with pride.

One thing I like to report on a project I am currently working on; I am making a series of video guide, localized in Cantonese about DIY a Stromtrooper. This project is inspired by our late FISD member CableGuy (Dan), I hope to follow his footsteps on documenting the building process and introduce the collective wisdom of FISD to Cantonese speaking Star Wars fans in Hong Kong, UK, Canada and other countries (yes, we are now scattered all over the world), hoping to make a connection and keep the Cantonese language alive at the same time. 

I planned six 25mins episodes of A-Z introduction and will move on to do a new kit TK/TD after that, the series is now into its 2nd episode and I am currently making the 3rd one. I will make a thread and report on the progress in the Chinese section under "Imperial Embassies".

• Like 12

3 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Thank you for this award, it is a true honor.

I certainly have no idea why on the Death Star I deserved this, but I will take this as an encouragement and continue to server our community with pride.

One thing I like to report on a project I am currently working on; I am making a series of video guide, localized in Cantonese about DIY a Stromtrooper. This project is inspired by our late FISD member CableGuy (Dan), I hope to follow his footsteps on documenting the building process and introduce the collective wisdom of FISD to Cantonese speaking Star Wars fans in Hong Kong, UK, Canada and other countries (yes, we are now scattered all over the world), hoping to make a connection and keep the Cantonese language alive at the same time. 

I planned six 25mins episodes of A-Z introduction and will move on to do a new kit TK/TD after that, the series is now into its 2nd episode and I am currently making the 3rd one. I will make a thread and report on the progress in the Chinese section under "Imperial Embassies".

Beautiful sentiment Arthur, I am positive your videos will make a huger difference for those who speak Cantonese, and continuing to keep the language alive is also truly wonderful.

Congratulations once again.

• Like 1

Your Attaché award banners have been added, congratulations once again.

• Like 4

A well deserved honor for both of you!    Now that you will be on Staff in the new term, we will be expecting even MORE from you.. :D  Thanks for all you do for us, my brothers.  It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...