justjoseph63 is BACK!

justjoseph63

OK all you awesome white armor types, I am officially back, and so DANGED happy to say that!  As a few of you may know, I went through some health and personal issues over the last few months which has precluded me from being around, but thanks to lots of physical therapy and just plain refusing to give up I am back in the saddle and ready to take on the world!

Although I won't be able to wear the HWT pack any longer :( I should be able to suit up in my regular armor within a few weeks.  That being said, I signed up for a troop in Nov. so that gives me a goal to get my Stunt polished up so I can get back to putting some smiles on some faces and meet some of more of my new Squad members!

My apologies for not getting back to you (yet) if you have PM'd me.  I have a lot of catching up to do, so thanks for your patience!  Also, a big THANKS to all those (especially Andrew, Paul, Mario, Chemi and Caleb) who went above and beyond.  

Now that things are back to normal I will be here 7 days a week as I have for 7 years until this setback.  Please feel free to hit me up with any questions about armor or builds or just say hello.

I love you guys and gals of the FISD... my second family.  It's good to be back home here.

• Like 21

OK all you awesome white armor types, I am officially back, and so DANGED happy to say that!  As a few of you may know, I went through some health and personal issues over the last few months which has precluded me from being around, but thanks to lots of physical therapy and just plain refusing to give up I am back in the saddle and ready to take on the world!
Although I won't be able to wear the HWT pack any longer  I should be able to suit up in my regular armor within a few weeks.  That being said, I signed up for a troop in Nov. so that gives me a goal to get my Stunt polished up so I can get back to putting some smiles on some faces and meet some of more of my new Squad members!

My apologies for not getting back to you (yet) if you have PM'd me.  I have a lot of catching up to do, so thanks for your patience!  Also, a big THANKS to all those (especially Andrew, Paul, Mario, Chemi and Caleb) who went above and beyond.  

Now that things are back to normal I will be here 7 days a week as I have for 7 years until this setback.  Please feel free to hit me up with any questions about armor or builds or just say hello.

I love you guys and gals of the FISD... my second family.  It's good to be back home here.

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing ok :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Welcome back brother!!! :dancing-trooper::wub::jc_doublethumbup: Can't wait to see your images from that troop in November! Maybe post about your armor polishing as that can be unclear for people that haven't actually seen images of it being done! :salute: 

It’s great to see and welcome you back, brother. Don’t push yourself on the 7 days a week thing though. I already know you’re gonna be up doing your thing at 3 or 4am before the rest of us even think about waking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

I already know you’re gonna be up doing your thing at 3 or 4am before the rest of us even think about waking up.

It's (sorry to say) more like 2:00 am., but I am more than happy to give you a wake-up call so that we can chat in real time.  Just PM me your phone #.  :laugh1:  

Great to see you back Joseph, it's a long hard journey and coming back from the dark secluded corner is a trial for sure.

4l2o52.jpg

• Like 4

Salutations mi brother... Its good to see you're back and on top of things. I too have had some downs and I have a son with needs... sometimes it can be overwhelming physically mentally and emotionally.

Stay Legion strong mi brother!

Edited by MAD1_TK45001
  • Like 1

Welcome back Joseph, pleased to know you are as mentally strong as ever and excited to continue giving to this community.

You have always gone over and above to serve the membership and I know they truly appreciate that as much as I and the rest of the staff do.

You are a credit to FISD and the legion.

• Like 1