CableGuy

TheSwede locked out

Hi team,

Posting on behalf of TheSwede (Daniel Melin) who has lost all access to FISD since the server switch.

He advises that he’s cleared cache etc but can not login or reset password.

Dan

Have him reset his password again and also check all the spam folders etc. We swapped emailing system to better get past spam filters.

• Like 1

I can post in existing threads, but can’t view forum sections/PM/ like posts, FWIW.

17 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

I can post in existing threads, but can’t view forum sections/PM/ like posts, FWIW.

Same.

29 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Same.

Same here. I reset password, cleared cache, shut down, restarted, made a sacrifice to the gods, all to no avail...  

• Like 1

I can't navigate via the index page but I can access posts directly from links.  I'm not locked out, it just seems some pages are not available.

I can't navigate via the index page but I can access posts directly from links.  I'm not locked out, it just seems some pages are not available.

I can see all the topics but it won’t let me in once I click on something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in (thanks for the help Dan and the team) but like others I can’t access other than from ”new post” but I’m happy to be able to log in again:salute:

• Like 1

I am also locked from viewing anything off the main forum section, I receive this error.  Any ideas?  I can't even create or view the main Tech Support Section so i must post in reply to this topic ............ HELP!  :(

Capture.PNG

Hey Folks. We’re aware of the problem where people can’t click on a forum from the main page. I’ll be working on it later this afternoon/eve EDT.

Thanks for your patience.

-Eric

• Like 1

Was the "like" functionality intentionally removed? It is MIA so if that isn't the case, it's another bug.

I shall find other ways until then thanks for the heads up sir!

Was the "like" functionality intentionally removed? It is MIA so if that isn't the case, it's another bug.

Oh yeah. That wasn’t working too. We disabled it until we can figure out how we broke it.

-Eric

• Like 1

Sorry I don't mean to hijack but I am having the issue where I cannot open any sub forum but if I click on the last post it will open.  That is how I got into here and am able to post.  I cannot start new posts either

FWIW.  Last night I was unable to log on, but tonight it's working.  

Thanks to all involved.  I know how much of a pain migrations are.

8 hours ago, StrmTRPR85 said:

Sorry I don't mean to hijack but I am having the issue where I cannot open any sub forum but if I click on the last post it will open.  That is how I got into here and am able to post.  I cannot start new posts either

I'm in the same boat but I've been stupidly returning later :blink:

On 8/17/2018 at 1:40 PM, trixim said:

I am also locked from viewing anything off the main forum section, I receive this error.  Any ideas?  I can't even create or view the main Tech Support Section so i must post in reply to this topic ............ HELP!  :(

Capture.PNG

Im also having this issue. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Daxx said:

So just sit tight then?

Correct, even command staff are having issues, things are being looked into and hopefully be back to normal service soon.