The Road to 300 (FISD EIB, that is) Stormtroopers - Achieved!

Daetrin

Now that the 200 milestone has been marked, where do we go from here? There are 2300 TK's in the Legion but getting to 10% only means 30 more EI this year, which doesn't seem a big enough challenge to me.

I know many troopers are just a mod or two away from Expert Infantryman, and with armor getting better and cheaper EI has never been easier.

I'm going to issue a standing challenge to the Legion Stormtroopers to meet that 300 goal. Other detachments are gearing up for C6 - the Biker Scouts in particular are over 730 members, and their standards just went up big time to where the base CRL is pretty much near Lancer quality.

Are we going to let a bunch of traffic cops beat us? Never!

C'mon - you guys know you want to. How often can one say that they are immoralized as being part of the 300? :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to look through my armour pics and see what needs doing to get to EIB level. I don't think there's much that needs doing. Maybe some blaster mods and the cod snaps. I have rivets on my side closure so I think that would need to be changed, but they hold my snaps on. Hmm. I'l have to go over the CLR list and see.

• 1 month later...

As it seems more and more ladies have been applying for EIB lately, I'd like to propose a challenge. Hopefully one to motivate, not cause any strife for anyone!

What percentage of those 2300 TKs are female?

What if we aim for the same percentage of EIB female?

Who can get to their respective percentage first - the men or the women? :leia:

As it seems more and more ladies have been applying for EIB lately, I'd like to propose a challenge. Hopefully one to motivate, not cause any strife for anyone!

What percentage of those 2300 TKs are female?

What if we aim for the same percentage of EIB female?

Who can get to their respective percentage first - the men or the women? :leia:

I think Ingrid just BROUGHT IT.

Or, do I say "It's been BRUNG!" ???

I'm too old/dorky to know the difference.

or, how about; IT'S ON!

:P :P :P:smiley-sw013:

• 2 months later...

I'm EIB ready now, I just need to get my photos done. I'm waiting on a mate too, we're gonna apply at the same time. He's waiting on new mic tips. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

From the day I sent my deposit to Rob my ambition was to build my armor to EIB and Centurion standards from the get-go. All the additional parts (side rivets/s-trim/handpainted decals/etc) are assembled and waiting. I got the email today that my armor should ship next week - looking forward to joining not only the 501st ranks, but beyond :)

• 2 weeks later...

From the day I sent my deposit to Rob my ambition was to build my armor to EIB and Centurion standards from the get-go. All the additional parts (side rivets/s-trim/handpainted decals/etc) are assembled and waiting. I got the email today that my armor should ship next week - looking forward to joining not only the 501st ranks, but beyond :)

YAY! You can do it Jason!!! :) We're looking forward to you getting EIB and Centurion.

Just ordered a new helmet to replace my AM bucket and then I should be all good to apply for the EIB.

Go all the way to Centurion, mate!

• 1 month later...

Ive got a couple of mods to do today then Im gonna submit or EIB :)

If all goes well after that I just need to close off the back of my drop boxes and attach the Rubber hand guards to my gloves to apply for Centurion !

Edited by RedSpecial

My goal is EiB at the get go (well after 501st and numbers are given) then centurion, so at this point, it's just a matter of waiting on the suit to be made. 6'6" 220 means I really only had one choice of suit makers so I wasn't shimmed out of existence. Hoping to have suit in hand in the start of October (Depending on RT-Mod Rob's armor making time) and submitted within a week or 2. In the mean time I will put the finishing touches into the suit and the moment I have my 501st number, I'll submit for EiB.

Can you skip EiB and go straight to Centurion?

I'm pretty close Mathias. All I have to do today is rivet my holster and take some new pictures. If only my wife knew how to take good pictures... hmm.