The Road to 300 (FISD EIB, that is) Stormtroopers - Achieved!

Daetrin

l

Lol Are you going to come help???

Send a plane ticket and I'm there LOL maybe I can hitch a ride.santa-flying-sled-smiley-emoticon.gif

oops forgot I still have to finish mine first

Edited by gmrhodes13

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would but im still waiting on my legion ID :(

Try getting on to your local GML, I think I was lucky with mine, it was approved over night, hope you get it soon :salute: .

I got the rotj eib

I still have anh heri stunt and esb to go but gues multiplez from the same person dont count?

I know you can only have one centurion approval I am not sure about eib

I'm going for EIB and Centurion straight off the bat, hopefully AP armor will be finished soon, then the constructive criticism, and then...Yeeha !!!

Best way to build in my opinion, head straight for the top, you just have to wait for the magic approval :D Good luck with your buid :duim:

FYI: We only keep track of the first EIB award. The count is number of people with an EIB not the number of approved EIB costumes. A member may have as many EIBs as there are CRLs that have a second level :)

-Eric

From the day I sent my deposit to Rob my ambition was to build my armor to EIB and Centurion standards from the get-go. All the additional parts (side rivets/s-trim/handpainted decals/etc) are assembled and waiting. I got the email today that my armor should ship next week - looking forward to joining not only the 501st ranks, but beyond :)

It's an exciting time getting the, it is on the way email, good luck with your build and aiming high :duim:

I would have loved to have been the 300th but didn't want to run the risk of holding back and missing being part of th 300 tally :salute: