The Road to 300 (FISD EIB, that is) Stormtroopers - Achieved!

Daetrin

My goal is EiB at the get go (well after 501st and numbers are given) then centurion, so at this point, it's just a matter of waiting on the suit to be made. 6'6" 220 means I really only had one choice of suit makers so I wasn't shimmed out of existence. Hoping to have suit in hand in the start of October (Depending on RT-Mod Rob's armor making time) and submitted within a week or 2. In the mean time I will put the finishing touches into the suit and the moment I have my 501st number, I'll submit for EiB.

Can you skip EiB and go straight to Centurion?

Definitely incorporate EIB/Centurion requirements to your armor as you build. Buy the side rivets/S-trim/resin blaster, etc. The mods don't really add much time to the build.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was gonna apply but then I sorta destroyed my mic tips/part of my helmet. :( working on fixing it and then I'll try applying.

YIKES! Sorry to hear that Spectre. Hope the fix goes smoothly.

I printed off the CRL when I got my ATA armor and made a box by each EIB requirement so I can check them off when they are completed. All the boxes are now checked-- all I need is a little padding and some final touches, and then I'll be taking some pics!

How about we get a running count of the EI approval numbers, so we can track the path to 300?

They get counted off as they are approved, so you can follow in the request forum. After someone is approved the put the count in that person's thread title. As of now we are at 241.

• 2 months later...

I added to the tally in September. Proud to have done so.

We're now sitting at 263 with three active submissions needing additional info or mods requested.

Time to start beating the bushes to encourage more folks to apply! now where did I leave my Attaché? he was around here somewhere....

totally useless stormtrooper icon in 3...2..1... -> :tkbig:

FINALLY pulled my finger out after months and months of procrastination and joined the ranks in September.

I am still not entirely happy with my getup though, and am going to be doing some major strapping overhauling and a few cosmetic changes this weekend before trying for Centurion. :)

Edited by Spectre

Congrats on EI, John! You can make Centurion, I just know it! :)

FINALLY pulled my finger out after months and months of procrastination and joined the ranks in September.

I am still not entirely happy with my getup though, and am going to be doing some major strapping overhauling and a few cosmetic changes this weekend before trying for Centurion. :)

Congrats John on your EIB!!!!

As for Centurion, here is was I believe for you man:

Thanks guys! :D

I've really only got the back mod to be done on my AM and I have ticked the boxes.

But I am gonna neaten up my chest first, and give the whole thing a nice polish. :)

Quick question: can my Centurion application photos be sans blaster and have the blaster photos added on later?

I ask because I have rebuilt it but my T-track hasn't arrived yet..and I wanna get my photos done this weekend while I am with trooper who will know how to take the photos (the alternative is asking my mum to take them again.. :lol: )

So could I do the front/back, and side photos w/out holding my blaster and add the photos of the completed blaster once the T-track arrives?

Thanks guys! :D

I've really only got the back mod to be done on my AM and I have ticked the boxes.

But I am gonna neaten up my chest first, and give the whole thing a nice polish. :)

Quick question: can my Centurion application photos be sans blaster and have the blaster photos added on later?

I ask because I have rebuilt it but my T-track hasn't arrived yet..and I wanna get my photos done this weekend while I am with trooper who will know how to take the photos (the alternative is asking my mum to take them again.. :lol: )

So could I do the front/back, and side photos w/out holding my blaster and add the photos of the completed blaster once the T-track arrives?

No, centurion requires a finished blaster.

Alright, no problems. It didn't end up mattering because I forgot my undersuit, neck seal, gloves and blaster when I went to my mate's house anyway :lol: so no photos regardless. I'll probably get them done by the end of this week.

I'm going to work on encouraging garrison mates to at least go for EIB. Many of them are close (if they'd change their damn tubestripe color, apparently they were approved in a time where black was ok?). I'm part of the garrison that Tony (Colombiamo) is working on joining, so hopefully his bid at Centurion will also encourage some of the old dogs to get their rears in gear.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm EIB ready now, I just need to get my photos done. I'm waiting on a mate too, we're gonna apply at the same time. He's waiting on new mic tips. :mellow:

LOL sorry about the wait!

Forgot to post here back in September

Proud to be 1 of the 300