The Road to 300 (FISD EIB, that is) Stormtroopers - Achieved!

Daetrin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#300 gets a free set of rubber hand guards (unless they already have one), so they'll be able to apply for Centurion right away!

Ā 

Thats real enthusiasm!

If my 501st approval will be accepted, maybe I can earn no. 300.

LetƂĀ“s see ;)

I only need the goddamn 501st FISD status :glare: , my EIB application would be out in a second :6:

Someone press that darn button already lol!

Ā 

Contacted your GML yet? Ours does it in a sec :)

Someone press that darn button already lol!

Ā 

Contacted your GML yet? Ours does it in a sec :)

Maybe the 400 troopers strong German garrison GML has a bit more on his hands than the pacific outpost GML? :P

Thanks guys, but the GML is not that problem, already got my ID. TK-18793 ready to rumble.

I think it is necessary to get 501st status on FISD before the EIB application.

The FISD MO did not grant me 501st status, only because he did not visit the FISD since Monday morning....

Edited by Minuteman

Thanks guys, but the GML is not that problem, already got my ID. TK-18793 ready to rumble.

I think it is necessary to get 501st status on FISD before the EIB application.

The FISD MO did not grant me 501st status, only because he did not visit the FISD since Monday morning....

Feel better now? :)

Maybe the 400 troopers strong German garrison GML has a bit more on his hands than the pacific outpost GML? :P

400 ummmmm..... yeah... I was kind of nothing about an amount that high lol... guess that's my mistake for being in a small outpost lol

Ā 

Anyways, seems it's all sorted.. now we countdown to the moment you let your light shine in that EIB thread of his :D

Edited by svache

If you can believe it - we grew 100 EI troopers in 12 months. I want to thank everyone who participated in this challenge - whether it was of their own build or for those who embodied our unofficial motto of "Troopers Helping Troopers" and in any way, shape, or form helped another Legion member become EI.

Ā 

It took ~5 years to get to 200 EI and only 12 months to get to 300. Poor Locitus needs more help if we keep this up :)

Ā 

If you think about it, if only 1/2 of EI helped another person go EI this year, we'll be at 450 by January 2014. Can you say 501 EI by the next Celebration? It sure is do-able.

Ā 

I salute you all - my brothers of the white armor :salute:

Can you say 501 EI by the next Celebration? It sure is do-able.

Now that would be a nice goal! I'd say we go with this! :duim:

Ā 

Only 199 to go as of this moment :D