The Road to 300 (FISD EIB, that is) Stormtroopers - Achieved!

Daetrin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll be good to go straight for EIB as soon as I'm approved by my GML. I'll just need to take some better pictures.

Should be any day now I'm hoping.

go for it :jc_doublethumbup:

We're at 277 as of the writing of this post. At this rate 300 seems totally doable by New Years. If you know an armor maker go over to their house and help them gets kits out the door!

-Eric

I know of 3 guys building armor or waiting for armor in my area that are all going EIB or Centurion. One is finished and is just waiting for his application to 501st to be approved (MisterFubar), another is beginning the major trimming on his armor (Quixotic) and the third is waiting on his armor to show up (Columbiamo). I've worked with MisterFubar and Quixotic a little with their ATA kits and am really looking forward to Columbiamo's RT build since I haven't seen that armor type in person before (as far as I know).

I know of 3 guys building armor or waiting for armor in my area that are all going EIB or Centurion. One is finished and is just waiting for his application to 501st to be approved (MisterFubar), another is beginning the major trimming on his armor (Quixotic) and the third is waiting on his armor to show up (Columbiamo). I've worked with MisterFubar and Quixotic a little with their ATA kits and am really looking forward to Columbiamo's RT build since I haven't seen that armor type in person before (as far as I know).

I will get mine at the beginning of December. *sigh* I have never done anything like this before...I really would like to make it happen before the year is out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As it seems more and more ladies have been applying for EIB lately, I'd like to propose a challenge. Hopefully one to motivate, not cause any strife for anyone!

What percentage of those 2300 TKs are female?

What if we aim for the same percentage of EIB female?

Who can get to their respective percentage first - the men or the women? leia.gif

Interesting idea! :duim:

To help out both Kathy and I have just been EIB approved so that is one for both sides! ;)

Edited by nai-retep

A+ for your effort!

Lord Vader is putting the finishing touches on cookies he baked just for you.

b614a8f3225f040a6a6920416c709b41.png?t=1332795176

I tried my best to add to the tally with my ESB EiB (2nd) but alas it seems that does not add to the counter :Laser:

I tried my best to add to the tally with my ESB EiB (2nd) but alas it seems that does not add to the counter :Laser:

That is correct. We're only counting individuals, not awards. But it looked good none-the-less. :)

Alright folks, time to beat the bushes and rustle up 19 more EiB applicants before the end of the year! :jc_doublethumbup: They definitely seem to come in waves and we need a couple more waves and we're there!

• 5 weeks later...

*sigh* Sadly Rob at RT let me know that due to unforseen circumstances my kit won't reach me until the end of the month. :( No 300 by 2013 for me.

You could be the FIRST in 2013, though. Just stay up for 72 hours straight working on it and you'll be done. :)

Alright folks, time to beat the bushes and rustle up 19 more EiB applicants before the end of the year! :jc_doublethumbup: They definitely seem to come in waves and we need a couple more waves and we're there!

It won't be from lack of trying LOL :salute:

What do you need pics of for EIB? Im still waiting on my clearance and Legion ID but I should be able to get everything else ready by the end of the year

There is a sticky thread describing that in the eib section. ;)

It's not an unreasonable number. I remember when I got mine and went and looked up how many in my local garrison were EIB, was kinda surprised there wasn't more. When I first started this I was only aiming for 501st general approval. I was using build threads that were from troopers going for EIB and Centurian, so I'm not too far from Centurian, other than the no Hasbro allowed feature.

have to sell the wife on that one. Eventually..

It's not an unreasonable number. I remember when I got mine and went and looked up how many in my local garrison were EIB, was kinda surprised there wasn't more. When I first started this I was only aiming for 501st general approval. I was using build threads that were from troopers going for EIB and Centurian, so I'm not too far from Centurian, other than the no Hasbro allowed feature.

have to sell the wife on that one. Eventually..

Yes! Sell the missus to get a better blaster!

Sent from The bank, using money I got from pawning in my cat