We Did It Centurion #500

Sly11

40 minutes ago, Firedog said:

Such an AWESOME surprise on my birthday!!!! I’m giddy!

Happy Birthday trooper

41v0mw.jpg

• Like 3

23  Congratulations Jonas "LEGOeatPokemon TK22423 Centurion 477

22 to go Charles "Templar726 TK72627 Centurion 478 (number was missed when first approved 2016)

• Like 4

Great job everybody; let’s keep this ball rolling! I have half a mind to take a potential financial loss and just go ahead and fit-trim and assemble my new armor to get in on this, and if I can’t find a buyer for the finished suit later, so be it...

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to 21 spots left- Centurion500 Troopers power up your Hyperdrives

UPDATE!

It looks like we are one step closer!  While doing our research, we somehow we missed issuing a Centurion number to Charles Ecton (Templar726-TK 72627) for his insanely cool Death Trooper armor (link here) in 2016.  We have rectified that, and he is now Centurion #478.  With the recent addition of Rob T., that puts us at only 21 spaces remaining...... getting close now, so get those submissions in soon!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 6

19 to go, congratulations to:   

David G  TK-15028  Centurion 480

Lluis Quinquer  TK-15711  Centurion 481

• Like 3

• shashachu changed the title to 18 spots left- Centurion500 Troopers power up your Hyperdrives
On 11/25/2020 at 12:07 PM, shashachu said:

18 to go, congratulations to Scott, TK-41469 of the Dune Sea Garrison, Centurion #482!

Congratulations TK-41469. Awesome to see another Centurion in the DSG 

• justjoseph63 changed the title to 17 spots left- Centurion500 Troopers power up your Hyperdrives

Only 17 spots left, folks!  A big congrats to Dennis (AradunFF), TK 60446 for becoming number 483.  Way to go, brother, and welcome to the ranks!  :salute:

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to 16 spots left- Centurion500 Troopers power up your Hyperdrives
9 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

16 Left and going fast, folks.  A hearty congrats to Ken (TK88667) for becoming # 484.   WOO HOO!   :jc_doublethumbup:

Honored to serve with all of you. 

Who's next?  Congrats to all who have made it here before me, and to all those making their way here, you got this.  With this support team - anything is possible!  :smiley-sw013:  

• Like 3

The numbers are falling fast and at this rate come January we might hit the magic 500.
It’s getting exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• justjoseph63 changed the title to Only 15 spots left- Centurion500 Troopers power up your Hyperdrives

Another one to add to the list!  Congrats to Colin (OddViking327) TK 25622 for earning his spot as Centurion # 485, leaving only 15 before we hit 500.  Way to go Colin!

• Like 3

Thanks @justjoseph63, I was glad to make it in time. I had a question for you or anyone else, how many standard approved troopers are there. To put in another way, once we reach 500, is there a percentage we can calculate of troopers that make it to Centurion? Same question for EIB. I just can't find a place where those sorts of statistics are (especially because I believe this includes all of the FISD costumes).

• Like 1

Yup, and for EI to truly be a success we use the MEPD / deployed numbers.  Historically about 40% of sandtroopers are MEPD deployed.  To get to that number, we'd need to have 2,260 EI and we just passed 1000.

If we could get each EI to help one person go EI, wouldn't that be incredible?

• Like 1