Request your EIB Certificate here:

:salute:     Congratulations on reaching the Expert Infantry level!   :salute:

IMPORTANT:  PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING-

In order to receive your certificate, you will need to supply information listed below in your post on this thread.  Please double check your spelling and TK number, as corrections can not be made once it is generated.  Do NOT add, forum names, armor designations (Stunt, Hero, HWT etc.), as these will not be listed.  All information MUST be included, or your certificate will not be issued.

PLEASE NOTE:  One EI certificate will be issued per TK number.  

Your Certificate data will only be stored here and available for you to download for 12 months, after that the back end data is removed for storage purposes and you would need to request a certificate to be reproduced. Please be prudent in downloading and saving your file to a PC or device.

ONCE YOUR CERTIFICATE IS GENERATED, A LINK WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR REQUEST POST

1.  First Name

2.  Last name

3.  501st ID (TK number)

4.  Paper size*  (See below)

5.  The name of the DO that did your final approval. (Sha Sha or myself).

This is an example of how your post should look.  Nothing more, nothing less:

Joseph Pedigo

EIB  

letter size

Sha Sha

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST!!!!

*  If you are American and want a letter (8 1/2 x 11) size certificate, (suggested) write Letter. If you want an A4 sized certificate, write A4.  PLEASE NOTE that the A4 is a completely different size than the letter, and those in the U.S. may have trouble printing it.  It also will NOT fit correctly in a standard 8 1/2 x 11 frame.  It comes in a 300 dpi png-format picture, so you can send it straight to your printer if you want.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I try my best to get these to you within 24 hours, but it may take up to 48.  If you haven't received it within that time frame, please feel free to PM mePlease do NOT "BUMP" your request.

aoMdAtU.png

• Like 7

Eric Ott

EIB

LETTER SIZE

TONY

http://www.whitearmor.net/eib/certificates/42195-eib.png

Thanks joseph so much for doing this.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Edited by silverdollar22

Mark Bradley 22700 EIB A4 Tony
Thank you :)

You are welcome!!!  http://www.whitearmor.net/eib/certificates/22700-eib.png

AMAZING! Thanks :)

Edited by humperdingle

Dave Polewski  

TK-22788  

EIB  

letter size

Andrew

I really need to get on EIB for ANH-S and Centurion for both ESB and ANH I've been slacking to no end.

http://www.whitearmor.net/eib/certificates/22788-eib.png

Conner Fisher

TK-11995

Eib

A4

Thankyou very much  :)

I see that you have applied for 501st FISD access, but you must have your Expert Infantry Badge in order to get a certificate, Connor.  Hopefully we will see you here soon, though!