New guy on the block

Hi all,

Coming to you from QLD, Aus.
Looking at doing a basic ESB stormtrooper for my first build, I am currently getting stuck into the homework phase of my build to make my first experience as enjoyable as possible. Any advice or leads would be much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting amongst it!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, a great thread full of helpful info here 

Research is the key to this hobby, I'm sure the guys and gals at Redback's also guide you one your way :D

Good luck, hope to see a build thread from you soon :duim:

• Like 2

Hi Dryden,  welcome to the FISD. 
‘Looking forward to watching your build. Make sure that you start a build thread once you find an armour supplier and receive your kit

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

Hope you're all well - just an update on my journey.

I have decided to go TK ANH Stunt, slightly different from my original plan of ESB. I am hopefully pulling the trigger on some armour soon (Quite possibly today) with one of the reputable armour makers mentioned in the FISD thread/s - super excited to put the wheels in motion.

So it's looking like I'll be gathering everything else in the meantime while I wait for BBB day.

Time to hook into getting my E-11 sorted.
I can't find any positive / negative mention of 'Bounty Hunter Armory' from Australia (Where I'm from, hence the appeal location wise re: shipping times and costs) - can anyone provide insight or experience?

Thanks in advance

Congrats on making the decision. Looking forward to BBB day in the near future. 
‘I don’t know about Bounty Hunter Armoury. Hopefully someone will chime in that does. 

50 minutes ago, Cobra0218 said:

Hi all, 

Hope you're all well - just an update on my journey.

I have decided to go TK ANH Stunt, slightly different from my original plan of ESB. I am hopefully pulling the trigger on some armour soon (Quite possibly today) with one of the reputable armour makers mentioned in the FISD thread/s - super excited to put the wheels in motion.

So it's looking like I'll be gathering everything else in the meantime while I wait for BBB day.

Time to hook into getting my E-11 sorted.
I can't find any positive / negative mention of 'Bounty Hunter Armory' from Australia (Where I'm from, hence the appeal location wise re: shipping times and costs) - can anyone provide insight or experience?

Thanks in advance

Great to hear, blasters from Bounty Hunter Amor are 3D printed so I'd make sure you check on it's quality, from the CRL: L2 

• 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

Only one other post on these forums about BHA, may be worth a read, our DL commented on them

Welcome, Dryden! You're in the right place, and the more research you do here and elsewhere, the happier you'll be with your TK journey - trust us! We're here to help.