Celebration 2019 Announced

gmrhodes13

Strongly considering this one since I missed Orlando. I've never been to Chicago and while it is unfortunate that it isn't near a Disney park this time around, I wouldn't want to try to navigate Star Wars Land with thousands of rabid Star Wars fans anyway. 

Had been a rumour that a Celebration may be held in the Asia Pacific region but obviously not this time around.

Have fun all in the US, again ;) 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

Never been to one, debating on going but would hate to go at it alone and with a family of 5 as fun as it would be can get expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta go at least once ~!

3 hours ago, andylah said:

This is exciting never been to Chicago so it will be fun

And a long trip from Sydney, Australia regardless

Would love to join you there mate, but alas, no fundage. :(

16 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Would love to join you there mate, but alas, no fundage. :(

Seriously!? no fundage? I say we start a Go Fund Me account for Andrew. SW Celebration with the infamous Sly11 just would not be the same :D

• Like 3

I'm in the same boat, unexpected car repair bills has put a damper on armor and travel plans for next few months. Hoping I can find a way to make it though, as I haven't been to a Celebration yet.

I have family in IL (not close, but still) so I may attempt to make Celebration this year. If anyone from the SCG is driving bins out, I will almost certainly bring out the armor; otherwise, I'm less certain because of how my regular luggage has been treated going into Chicago (yet alone a bin full of expensive armor and electronics).

10 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Seriously!? no fundage? I say we start a Go Fund Me account for Andrew. SW Celebration with the infamous Sly11 just would not be the same :D

Great Idea lol:P

21 minutes ago, sandtrooper said:

I checked some of the hotel prices yesterday.  Looks like another missed Celebration for me.  

On a positive note I'll be in Rolla July 26th-29, see ya then right? :jc_doublethumbup:

10 hours ago, sandtrooper said:

I checked some of the hotel prices yesterday.  Looks like another missed Celebration for me.  

Looks like group rates start on June 5th when tickets go on sale, but there's no telling how much of a "savings" it will be.