WTF ANH STUNT TK Build Thread

StrmTRPR85

5 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Wow - looking great! At a glance, you should be easily set for basic and probably on for EIB. Great work, sir. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!  I went into the build planning for centurion so definitely put in the sweat equity up front B)

• Like 1

Just now, LTM said:

Nice job Jeff! Already looking forward to your next build :laugh1:

Funny you mention that....I ordered the undersuit for a biker scout, and found some sewing patterns for officer uniforms as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StrmTRPR85 said:

Funny you mention that....I ordered the undersuit for a biker scout, and found some sewing patterns for officer uniforms as well.

This hobby is adictive for sure^_^ nice job and good luck on approval:salute:

Basic Approval completed with a request for one minor fix, have my strapping in my shoulder bells cover the biceps more.  I originally removed the hook as I dropped the biceps down to allow for more even black undersuit to be showing between the handguard/forearm and forearm/bicep.

I looked over the part and I cannot move the strapping itself down more inside the bell so I will be putting a ABS hook back in the bicep to pull the strap down over the bicep more B) 

Thought I would get to it this morning but its such an easy thing to do I'll tackle it later.  Soo happy to join up with all the other great members that makes up "The Bad Guys doing good!".:cantinabandf::happyandcheerfulbirthday::dancing-trooper:

Basic Approval complete:tkreal:, and soon will be enlisting for EIB certification

Edited by StrmTRPR85
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

Agree that’s odd but at least they approved you with and then told you to fix it instead of fix it and resubmit.

Yea I had to ask for more clarification on it at first, and mention why they were not covering since I moved the bicep down to just be covered by the bell edges.  No biggie and easy fix.

16 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

...........wife thinks I may need to slow down a bit.

Just do what I did and tell her "Hey sweetheart it keeps me out of the bars" lol

1 hour ago, StrmTRPR85 said:

Basic Approval complete:tkreal:, and soon will be enlisting for EIB certification

Congratulations! :jc_doublethumbup:

Just had some time to sift through this build thread. Wanted to congratulate you! Well done on tackling the issues with your shins. Happy to see you proud. It is always an awesome feeling getting that TK approved. <3

On 6/15/2018 at 4:17 AM, StrmTRPR85 said:

Basic Approval completed with a request for one minor fix, have my strapping in my shoulder bells cover the biceps more. 

Ah say what na? Okie dokie then.

Congrats and welcome to the ranks trooper! Now get lvl2 and 3 done...you're an Attache now so the pressure's on baby!   ;)

4 hours ago, menschie said:

Congrats and welcome to the ranks trooper! Now get lvl2 and 3 done...you're an Attache now so the pressure's on baby!   ;)

Very soon! Making my shoulder bell strap as requested by my GML :)

i built to centeruion so EIB won't be too difficult.  I think it will just be small adjustments.  Work is killing me this week.

As per my GMLs recommendation to bring my bell straps down to cover the biceps more, I have reinstalled the bicep hooks

7YZQWYOIxVRDHvNWhXDW8ix1ezChi8aNon4ZeWf3

These just pull the strapping down to cover over the bicep more.  I have not had a chance to test fit these not too sure if I have too much white on the hook showing or not.....easy to pull off and re-position as necessary.

Now to start looking over EIB requirements, and fine tune anything there before submitting :)

• Like 2