Anovos FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

3 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

I feel bad for anyone that gave them the benefit of the doubt and didn't get a refund. Got clowned for not being patient but I have done over 4 or 5 costumes in span of time people have waited for con vos

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hi feel you Captain. 

I feel like a clown standing up for Anovos.. many individual say time to cash out... and I'm like give them a chace...

I'm the biggest fool for sure :') 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to say that my red pauldron and FOTK kit came last week, minus the gaskets and the lid.   

@Krisko720, ANOVOS' old business model served them well at the time. They did Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica stuff for a fairly small clientele, those being much more niche properties. They would

So basically if you order now, it’ll be easier to transfer it to your kid because you’ll probably be too old once it ships Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I do not see them being around much longer... last time I checked all they in had in stock was a dice game, some lapel pins and some cheap looking ties.

59 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

So I got an email back saying they only run the warehouse 2 days a week wow. That’s crazy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like they are BS'n people big time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Am 3.4.2021 um 21:57 schrieb JTninja:

Found a cool link in one of the Facebook groups, for those who need the terms and conditions at the time of preorder

https://web.archive.org/web/20160915000000*/www.anovos.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

the Wayback Machine at archive.org is often a useful thing when you need a old page for some reason