ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

2 hours ago, Trace said:

Has anyone heard anything on the FO Stormtrooper Kit ?
It is almost July which would be past when they said they were going to ship.

From the previous page:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42662-anovos-denuo-novo-fotk-armor-delivery-possibility/?do=findComment&comment=742473

Posted it on the Facebook group, but figured I'd share here as well - I had a very positive conversation with Mark Von Ohlen at the Denuo Novo booth at Celebration, and he shared that the First Order Stormtrooper suits have been completed and are currently on their way across the ocean from China, with shipping expected in June.
He was very straightforward and seemed confident in this deadline, as well as their upcoming release schedule. I know we've all heard it before, but so far Denuo has been true to their word and has been working their way through the backorders to dig out of the massive hole Anovos dug. He also confirmed that the posting was originally mislabeled and that everyone will be receiving an "upgrade" to the TLJ armor shown, not the TFA armor ordered (though now I'm hearing they emailed saying everyone will get the suit they ordered, so unsure if that means TFA for old orders?). Helmets will not be included at this time if your order had one missing, and they're projecting Q4 for both TFA and TLJ if I remember right. It sounded like those orders with soft goods will get them in a separate shipment.

On 6/15/2022 at 8:51 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Just an update, after a week with no reply I sent another email about this issue and finally got a response

"Hi Glen,
I apologize for the delay.  I was waiting for a response from the product team.  Because this is natural leather the creasing is to be expected.  The scratch however shouldn't be there.  I can send a return label for the one you were sent and issue a replacement once we get it back.  Is this what you would like to do?
Thanks and MTFBWY!
Denuo Novo Customer Service"

Not sure what "I can send a return label" hopefully that means they will be paying for the postage as I won't be.

For anyone that has purchased a pauldron be prepared as there can/will be creasing in the leather so if you wanted a nice smooth finish as they show in the example image you won't be getting that. Once this has/if been resolved I will be plastering this issue online so other don't get caught. 

UPDATE 28/6/2022

Received shipping label, went to postal office and unfortunately it won't scan into the Australian Post system, awaiting another response from Denuo Novo Customer Service

10 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

UPDATE 28/6/2022

Received shipping label, went to postal office and unfortunately it won't scan into the Australian Post system, awaiting another response from Denuo Novo Customer Service

waiting for years and when it finally arrives…just more hazzle….:6:

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 5:27 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

UPDATE 28/6/2022

UPDATE 9th July 2022

It's been nearly 5 weeks now and no further response since 28th June 2022, sent another email yesterday and the reply was:

"We normally send return labels through UPS.  I am working on a way to create one for you through AU Post.  I will let you know when I have something."

I'm starting to get the Anovos vibes, another 3 weeks and you can't work out shipping return from another country, why not let me send through Australia Post and reimburse me for the shipping.

Hopefully next update it will be on it's way back on the way to them, HOPEFULLY :6:

On 7/9/2022 at 10:51 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

UPDATE 9th July 2022

It's been nearly 5 weeks now and no further response since 28th June 2022, sent another email yesterday and the reply was:

"We normally send return labels through UPS.  I am working on a way to create one for you through AU Post.  I will let you know when I have something."

I'm starting to get the Anovos vibes, another 3 weeks and you can't work out shipping return from another country, why not let me send through Australia Post and reimburse me for the shipping.

Hopefully next update it will be on it's way back on the way to them, HOPEFULLY :6:

i got the reply below from DN on 2/7/22… not the first time i’ve heard that this kit was ‘on the boat’ so to speak….. Am still holding out hope though….

Hi Mark,

The Stormtrooper Kit is currently on its way to us but we haven't received them yet which is the reason for the delay.  We expect them to arrive to us very soon.  I will email tracking once your order ships.

Thanks and MTFBWY!
Denuo Novo Customer Service

I know there was some huge issues with getting stuff in and out of ports for quite a while and I don’t know if that’s actually resolved yet. So I don’t feel like they are fobbing anyone off like Anovos did.

I don’t have have a stale here fwiw, but I would love to see them succeed where previous attempts failed. 

To date they ain't doing very well with their customer service I hope others are having better luck.

Hi Glen,

We normally send return labels through UPS.  I am working on a way to create one for you through AU Post.  I will let you know when I have something.

Thanks and MTFBWY!

UPDATE 21 July 2022

Still no response from last email 9th July, they told me they are trying to get return shipping organised from Australia Post, I have one 3 minutes away from me, I'm sure I could organise the return.

In other news you can pre order TFA helmets again (if you dare) 

Now Available for Pre-order from Denuo Novo! STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS™
First Order™ Stormtrooper™ Premier Fiberglass Helmet accessory. Estimated shipping Q4 2022!

294949228_445971277396909_3120540310856941185_n.jpg

• Like 1

Its a pity their cheaper plastic versions were considered more accurate than the very expensive and quite heavy fiberglass helmets.

I wouldn't mind a TLJ Anovos plastic variety even though it in itself isn't accurate due to the shape of the jib (chin) under the beak.

I'll continue to email them every week, then if no joy I'll take it to social media, not a good way to start off a cough cough new company

• Like 1

Not that I have a vested interest other than hoping that all the buyers eventually receive what they purchased, but I’d be curious to know if anybody here on FISD talks to the DN folks at SDCC this weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 5th August 2022

Still no response from last email 9th July, and I've sent multiple emails, looks like they are doing an aNOvus and not answering customer complaints, all I was waiting for was return shipping to be organised. I've also tried to contact on FB to get a reply but nothing as yet, I've warned them if I don't get a response soon I'll start posting in the build groups on FB.

Not off to a very good start at all.

I did notice this image of the pauldron they posted which has no ridges or marks, be very very wary of ordering one, you may end up with a pile of doodoo as mine don't look anything like that

pY2cqlP.jpg

UPDATE 6 August 2022

Well look at that, threaten to start posting online and I get a response.

Hi Glen,

Is Australia Post the only carrier there?  Is FedEx available?

Thanks,

We only have one FedEx depot here in WA and it's 22km's away. I just don't know why I can't send Australia Post and they reimburse the shipping. And the wait continues.

• Like 1

UPDATE 11th August 2022

Good to see some are getting their emails that kits are shipping and I really hope they've done a good job, I still can't get a response to my pauldron issues, no returned shipping organised, is it really this hard #feelslikeanovostome #noemailresponse

I would just say to those receiving kits to have a good look at what you receive, take a look back through this thread as many issues have been mentioned between what we have seen in their images and what the CRL's require, especially those of you going for higher level approval.

Let's hope we start seeing some BBB photos soon

• Like 3

Woooooo! Yea, people are getting them in hand today. Someone post hella pics. Admittedly I'm most interested in the new TD and the greeblies!