--WINNER- FISD C-8 t-shirt Design Contest---

justjoseph63

Alright Troopers, after much deliberation, we have a winner for the official FISD t-shirt for Celebration 8!

On behalf of the Staff, I would like to congratulate Peter (Barcoder), TK 12175 from Alberta, Canada for his winning entry:

LATE ENTRY:  I was informed by Peter that our very own Aaron (Pyrates) TK 99725 also had a big hand in this design.  (They will have to alternate days for wearing the free shirt)  :P

40WzyuR.jpg

All the artwork submitted was simply outstanding (showing that we have some serious talent out there), and we thank each and every one of you for your great ideas! 

Although there is only one main winner, after seeing all these incredible designs we felt we should offer more than one of them to be available for purchase, (more swag is a good thing)!  Therefore, a some of the other entries will be offered as t-shirts, a patch (or two), and perhaps even a poster.  There are even ideas about other items, but those will be determined at a later date.

Once things are up and running, the t-shirts will be offered using the "on-demand" process.  This way you can choose your shirt color, size, quantity etc and have it shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.  More information will be provided in the sales thread (coming soon).

Again, a big THANK YOU to all those who participated, and we are looking forward to seeing hundreds of Troopers rocking these at C-8!  

• Like 18

Congrats!!!! Truly a well earned win. The competition was fierce and I'm glad I didn't have to make that call!!! Good job to each and everyone of you.

• Like 2

Congrats!  There is an amazing assortment of talented TK's around here and I agree, I'm glad I didn't have to chose. 

Thanks to all that took the time to be creative and submit and Congrats to Peter!

I look forward to bumping into a bunch of these shirts in Orlando!

• Like 3

Congrats and well done to everyone, it's not easy making a decisions when there are so many excellent submissions.

• Like 3

Congratulations! There are so many great designs. It would be great if some will be available as Detachment merchandise just without celebration 8 lettering. :) They would be great to promote for FISD! :D

• Like 4

Wow! That must have been a VERY tough decision; I don’t envy the FISD staff at all.

Everyone who submitted designs worked their butts off & should be very proud of themselves. I am SO glad other designs will be used. There was just so much good stuff submitted & it would be waste to not use them.
It is very clear we have a wealth of talent within the detachment. Hopefully there are many more contests throughout the year to utilize that talent.

Thank you to everyone who devoted time & energy to this contest & helped prove that the FISD really is the best detachment in the Legion!

• Like 7

Wow! That must have been a VERY tough decision; I don’t envy the FISD staff at all.

Everyone who submitted designs worked their butts off & should be very proud of themselves. I am SO glad other designs will be used. There was just so much good stuff submitted & it would be waste to not use them.

It is very clear we have a wealth of talent within the detachment. Hopefully there are many more contests throughout the year to utilize that talent.

Thank you to everyone who devoted time & energy to this contest & helped prove that the FISD really is the best detachment in the Legion!

Well said mate, I'm going to be so broke this year lol

• Like 1

Just so that everyone is tracking the processes in play now:

The designs must be tweaked to include the TM information, and submitted to the LMBOs for approval.  

Once that is completed, the designs will be sent to the vendor for on-demand production and sales.

The goal is obviously for these to be in-hand prior to Celebration travel kicking off.

More to follow.

• Like 5

You got that right, brother!  :duim:

• Like 1