What Does Your TK ID Represent

gmrhodes13

After reading some threads and seeing that some of you use special dates in your lifes for you TK ID I thought I would start this thread for those of you who would like to share.

Mine I spent hours trying to come up with a number that I liked, most of the ones I had thought of had been taken so I had always liked TK421 but knew this was taken, then I looked at what phone digits converted to from letters to numbers and came up with TK 85421 which 8 = T, 5=K , so now I have 85421=TK421

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TD 9389... Graduated college in '93 and high school in '89. (yeah, I'm old!)

I had 2 kids by then...lol!

Mine is 4584, my late Father was born in '45 and I graduated High School in '84.

up to how many numbers can you do?

any combination of 5 numbers, list of available numbers here *note you can not apply for a number until you have a 501st approved costume

Edited by gmrhodes13

currently the legion is issuing 5 digit numbers, as they ran out of 4-digit last summer. The list of available numbers is kept up to date via a link on the legion membership application page (scroll down to the Your Imperial Data section.

4674. When I applied to the legion I decided to let fate decide. My girlfriend and I drew numbers from a hat (0-9) 4 times, as we drew each number we made sure there was even availability in the direction we were going. We came up with 5 options this way, however, the 2nd and 5th options were exactly the same and we figured that was as close to fate choosing my number as we could get.

When I was submitting my approval we were still using 4 digit numbers and they were getting to be slim pickings. I had chosen one number that was by badge ID number when I worked for Brinks but figured it was already taken and it was. The other number combinations were random ones I took off the list of ID's that were still available.

And so I became TK 7639, that number has no other relevance to me other than being my Stormtrooper ID.

My phone # has a lot of 6's in it, since my name MOON is 4 6's, and 818 is my area code, so 6818 goes well with my phone number. I really only have to remember 4 numbers total... just in different orders.

I really really really wanted TK10000, and while there were still only a handful of #s to choose from, I kind of like my 6818. I am especially fond of the fact that TKRalf is 8616 and he is my trooping bud (pure coincidence).

TK-80866

808 is the area code for Hawaii and 66 is, well, the order we're enforcing.. hence it represent "enforcing order 66 in paradise" ;)

My wife is IG-82509, which stands for the birth date of our daughter, August 25, '09 :)

Edited by svache

When my kit arrived I'd looked at the 5 digit list and set my heart on one particular number. Closer to the end of my build I looked again and that one had been taken so I had to have a rethink.

I considered using my birth date but it didn't look visually appealing. I have always liked Ambigrams so I decided on something with a rotational symmetry.

Since Bill & Ted's Excellent "Sixty-Nine Dude!" makes me laugh (coupled with the fact I'm a bit of a cheeky chappie) the number I picked, and was subsequently issued with, fits me perfectly. :)

Si.

I really like the rotational symmetry of your number Si. I noticed it right off. Funny the Bill and Ted's reference I thought of that too when I saw it. I have a number in mind and will be sad if its taken by the time I finish my build. It's a silly thing to be worried about, I know, but I can't help it heh.

Sent using Tapatalk

I was recently approved and had my heart set on 10651 from the start. My father introduced me to Star Wars, and I have amazing memories of he and I watching the movies together. He passed from cancer at a much to early age, and I chose my TK number to honor him. His birth date was Oct 6, 1951, hence I chose 10651.

It's amazing the differences in picking ID numbers and how few where just a random number