Approved TK21698

Moin and hello there,

my name is Christian Langen and I am a new approved Stormtrooper ANH Stunt since May the 30th 2023 from Northern Germany, Harsefeld.

My Squad is Coastal Hammer (NSQ) German Garrison.

Ready for Duty!

So excited to meet and greet you all :-)

Imperial Greetings

Christian

IMG_0889.jpeg

• Like 6

Welcome to the FISD, Christian, and SUPER nice set of armor there!  I'm sure you can't wait to get out there and show it off, and it looks like you should have an easy path to make it to Expert Infantry approval (and perhaps Centurion) level if you choose to do so (wink wink, nudge nudge) :jc_doublethumbup:.

• Like 1

Coastal Hammer? Welcome to the squad (and the Legion)! We're glad to have you! I'm sure we'll see each other at a troop soon :dancing-trooper:

If you ever have any questions or need any help (especially regarding higher levels ;)) always feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Am 5.7.2023 um 23:00 schrieb justjoseph63:

In looking back at this pic I'm glad to see that this was your index finger, lol.

fbX3ZHD.jpg

:peace:You better look twice... imperial greetings and thanks for welcoming me here to you all! A great Troop, I am proud to be a member!

• Like 1

Am 5.7.2023 um 23:43 schrieb Morgi:

Hi Luca

Coastal Hammer? - Yes!

Welcome to the squad (and the Legion)! We're glad to have you! I'm sure we'll see each other at a troop soon :dancing-trooper:- I like your funny Trooper Quartett!

If you ever have any questions or need any help (especially regarding higher levels ;)) always feel free to reach out. We're here to help! -Ich bin erstmal zufrieden, alles kann nix muss. Jetzt heißt es erstmal "eintroopen" :tkbig:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...