TK 54815 reporting for duty!

Kia Ora!

My name is Georgia Haywood and I became a member of the 501st legion this morning!

I have waited many years for this day. Ever since I was young I wanted to be apart of the 501st Legion, and when I was old enough to join that was my goal.

Well now at 18 years old, I finally am.

I ordered my RS Prop masters TK ANH STUNT Commission all the way back in Jan and after many months, it arrived last week. 

Its been a long journey and my biggest dream, I can not wait for the many troops, memories and friends I make along the way.

Its surreal that I am an actual Stormtrooper, the ones I looked up to for all those years!

I might be one of the youngest and shortest troopers out there (at 5'3) but I have one of the biggest hearts. 

Georgia Haywood

Outpost 42 New Zealand Garrison

STORMYure.thumb.PNG.6f690a9b157345ccc62f8c3f0e7d4828.PNG

Edited by Georgia Haywood
  • Like 8

Looking SHARP, trooper... welcome to the ranks and glad to have you aboard! :salute:   If  you want to take your armor even further, you might want to consider applying for Expert Infantry and then Centurion.  Here is a link that will give you some more info.:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/

Hi Georgia,

I'm so stoked for you to have achieved your dream, and its awesome to have you here.

Have a good look around the forum for ideas and there's always help here should you need it, don't be afraid to ask questions.

Looking forward to seeing your troop pics, and hopefully you higher level submissions in Advanced Tactics

Rich :salute:

• Georgia Haywood changed the title to TK 54815 reporting for duty!
  • 1 month later...