NEW AP trooper parts and upgrades

As promised here are some photos of the new AP updates parts, Improved AB plate, correct seperate kidney/butt plate with "L" notch in kidney plate, optional white rubber hand plates, correct detonator end caps, included accurate mic tips, painted on look decals, inner drop boxes ect... 

The red lines shows were I added the extra material to accomodate up to a 40" waist size without the need of shimming and affecting the original parts, the extra material can easily be trimmed off to original size or custom fit to your actual waist size for a perfect fit.

fGUgbni.jpg4cuiRuZ.jpgLywjWOf.jpg

iTLklvy.jpg

YOQtrk9.jpg

Huelm6p.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 8

Awesome work Mark, and damn you!, makes me want to order another AP kit just for the updates..... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great work! My only issue is if you need the extra space for the kidney, why have the long notch? Would have preferred to have the notch not cut out so it can be made to 22mm x 22mm after trimming is done if needed. Either way, I like everything else and one day when Mrs. Airborne allows it, I'll be building a TK and have this kit at the top of my want list. 

Great work! My only issue is if you need the extra space for the kidney, why have the long notch? Would have preferred to have the notch not cut out so it can be made to 22mm x 22mm after trimming is done if needed. Either way, I like everything else and one day when Mrs. Airborne allows it, I'll be building a TK and have this kit at the top of my want list. 

The notches actually have return edges like originals, by not doing any notches and just leave extra flat material people would have to make their own notches, it would look weird to make notches and leave flat material, people would have to fill in the actual notch and make new one at correct place, I mainly did these upgrades to match the movie original, the added material is to accomodate people who are not within movie spec size. The AB plate actually has over 3" extention, so ideally is to leave all material on Ab and trim off the kidney to original size, only if you need more material then you leave whatever you need on the kidney plate. 

Edited by ABS80

Great job on the new molds Mark! I have a feeling you're going to be making a lot of people happy, I'm so excited for big brown box day!
You deserve an award for all the hard work you put into these upgrades, the product definitely shows it.

Everyone here should be thanking you for the painstaking effort, headaches, and all the hours you spent going crazy over the new molds.
It has definitely paid off, the end result is Fantastic! All the upgrades and improved accuracy will definitely not go unnoticed on this forum.
I commend you good sir.

Edited by SlyFox740
  • Like 1