I saw TLJ Yesterday Afternoon in 3D. It was a mix bag. It was better than TFA. I did not care for
a remake of ESB and ROTJ. A Chase, Ice planet with walkers going to destroy the base. An Apprentice
killing his master. A Mining Planet. Here are some things I did not agree with about TLJ.
1. How can bb8's dome stays on when Poe is going full force against the Dreadnought while his dome comes off
in an explosion in the Star Destroyer?
2. How can you drop bombs in Space? The Tie Bomber shot them out in ESB.
3. How could Leia survive the explosion and outer space?
4. What Jedi training did Leia receive under Luke? Is she a Jedi?
5. Why Kill off Snooke? Build him up and done,
6. How did Snooke not feel Kylo moving the Light Saber?
7. The 2 Code Breakers which one was the real breaker?
8. What happened to the one that betrayed Rose and Finn?
9. Tracking through Hyperspace? Should that have been explained at the end of Rogue One? How
did Darth Vader track The Rebel Blockade Runner to Tattoine?
10. Explaining that Rey's parents were dunks was weak for her parents background?
11. How did Phasama escape? Is her character done?
12. How could Fin survive heading into the cannon at the end?
13. bb-9E? I thought that there would be more scenes with him in it?
14. How are they going to write out Leia in IX?
15. Too many subplots.
As someone who has seen the Original Star Wars in 1977, Empire in 1980 and Jedi in 1983,
It is very disappointing to wait 34 years to see Star Wars and then to see Han, Luke and Leia not together
again and die off! I have said this before. George should have taken a page from Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings,
and filmed VII, VIII and IX at one time and did it they way he wanted it as he told Mark Hammell, In Episode IX he hands
his lightsaber to someone else. I hope that George releases VII, VIII and IX as novels so that we can see what he wanted.
I was hoping that VII, VIII, IX would have been about tying up what happened from Jedi to now. Add some characters then after IX,
Go from there.