Anovos TK armor preorder

you people are really funny!!! I have to laugh at you.... HAHAHAHAAHAAA

I have built over 50 tk's and I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this buggar!

ordered 1, and will have my dual EIB and a centurion build soon.

you people are really funny!!! I have to laugh at you.... HAHAHAHAAHAAA

I have built over 50 tk's and I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this buggar!

ordered 1, and will have my dual EIB and a centurion build soon.

What's so funny about that? Gotta start somewhere...

I just read the posts in this thread and I think it's funny.

I sold my AP armor and I am going anovos!    hahahahah!

second tier is still like stealing a kit.

• Like 1

I read "I pulled the trigger" about 50 times (I think I said it too) 😋 and a few "my wife finally let me"s 😄 Not making fun either, it's just weird to have commercial armor for the first time. It's true tho, $650 for everything is still real nice considering the alternatives

• Like 2

I just read the posts in this thread and I think it's funny.

I sold my AP armor and I am going anovos! hahahahah!

second tier is still like stealing a kit.

The $350 deal is quite unbelievable especially as it includes a fully assembled helmet, holster, undersuit, neck seal, gloves etc. I could not compete with that deal as my ABS and forming costs are higher than that alone. I also being a one man band could not cope with such demand.

I wish them luck as it seems they have been swamped with orders from this forum alone.

We still have yet to see the actual armour that is for sale.

• Like 1

Wow! I heard about this from my local garrison and checked into it. I am unfortunately not capable of doing it all at once so I had some friends and family convinced me to do a gofundme for it and well I may be waiting Longer. Oh well, eventually I will get the funds for it.

This is due to limited cash flow. I even left it open to repay all donations, but alas it is slow going.

After thinking about the TK Anvos armor and looking at the Promo Pics. I decided to bite the bullet and I put in a order for the armor!

$350.00 is a GREAT DEAL! I wish that Anvos would offer more Star Wars Armor kits at that price!!!!

Andy

Heaven help me, I just ordered one.  It's a betrayal of my dirty soul.   :laugh1:

:laugh1:  It's alright Pat you can make it dirty if it doesn't work out. 

• Like 1

Well bit the bullet as well. just purchased two kits, one for myself and one for the GF. So hopefully we'll have another TK in the ranks by 2016. Tax return money well spent. 

I did it...ordered one! I came to this forum for blaster builds. I didn't think I would get into building armor but there were so many people on other forums I'm on who were going for this I couldn't resist after that. I always had a thing for stormie armor but it was always way to expensive for my tastes. This kit changes everything. It really is a fantastic deal that is hard to pass up! So excited!

I doubt that they'll release the number ordered but it's got to be a pretty good number. It does worry me that Winter 2015 becomes Spring/Summer 2016 due to demand.  However, at the $350 price point, it's just ridiculously great value.  

I've got to get that Stormtrooper casual Friday shirt now.  

Edited by RoninIX

I have always liked Star Wars but it was never much more than that. Then I went to Celebration with my 5 year old son and he is hooked on Star Wars like nobody's business so I started looking into trooper costumes for Halloween and all that is out there is crap. For $100 you get a junk  foam jumpsuit and half helmet or $1,000 for the Rubies crap. I kept thinking about the Anovos booth and how nice their stuff looked so I ordered one and figured if it is decent quality $350 is not bad at all for a Halloween costume that can last many years and make my son happy. So yes, the low price brought me in. Now the more I think about it the charity aspect is awesome add we already have a room dedicated to my sister at the Ronald McDonald House so I will now be going for 501st approval and trooping to help out. Then my wife didn't want to be left out so she just ordered one last night.

I might be wrong but it sounds like some of the long time veterans might be looking at the Anovos $350 suits as cheapening the the TK to be "commercial" but I think that as long as it is good quality it will bring some new people into the group that have a lot to offer and were not able to before or even considered it before this low price offering. Also keep in mind that this is the introductory price and it is just going to get more expensive and be priced up with some of the other kits after today.

Edited by mikidymac

I have always liked Star Wars but it was never much more than that. Then I went to Celebration with my 5 year old son and he is hooked on Star Wars like nobody's business so I started looking into trooper costumes for Halloween and all that is out there is crap. For $100 you get a junk  foam jumpsuit and half helmet or $1,000 for the Rubies crap. I kept thinking about the Anovos booth and how nice their stuff looked so I ordered one and figured if it is decent quality $350 is not bad at all for a Halloween costume that can last many years and make my son happy. So yes, the low price brought me in. Now the more I think about it the charity aspect is awesome add we already have a room dedicated to my sister at the Ronald McDonald House so I will now be going for 501st approval and trooping to help out. Then my wife didn't want to be left out so she just ordered one last night.

I might be wrong but it sounds like some of the long time veterans might be looking at the Anovos $350 suits as cheapening the the TK to be "commercial" but I think that as long as it is good quality it will bring some new people into the group that have a lot to offer and were not able to before or even considered it before this low price offering. Also keep in mind that this is the introductory price and it is just going to get more expensive and be priced up with some of the other kits after today.

I don't think it's cheapening the TK because the $350 price is a promotional pre-sale price.  After the promo, the price of the untrimmed kit will be $700, which is in line with ATA and MTk kits.

Edited by hon143

I ordered one this morning for my wife. If she ends up not wanting/enjoying it then I'll make it into a sandy for me. I thought about ordering two but with all the TFA builds I want to do I think I'll just save up for those as they are going to be pricey.

After the promo, the price of the untrimmed kit will be $700, which is in line with ATA and MTk kits.

Although ATA and MTK won't include a finished helmet and accessories. $700 will still be a good deal.