Billy gets promoted

Daetrin

I'd like to announce the arm-twisting promotion of Bill Haggis to the position of company clerk Detachment Membership Liaison. Congrats to Billy! :salute:

I've tried putting this off as long as I could, but the reality is that FISD has more active members that most garrisons (we have over 200 official members, 200+ more 501st folks, and I've lost count of normal regular visitors). Heck, I think the only forum larger is the 501st boards. As such, it's high time we had someone dedicated to handling all the membership duties to leave me free to party work harder on projects.

The DML will

1) Handle all membership status change requests (including EIB awards)

2) Handle any call for suspension/banning by the XO/Provost when the DL is not around

3) Keep the EIB membership page up to date

What's that you say? Yes, why it does mean that Billy has access to the Admin Control Panel now. Will I be able to sleep at night? Of course! Besides, Aaron (Synaptyx) is in the same time zone and also has Admin access - what could go wrong? :blink:

Bill - report to the Officer's Lounge for ACP training pronto! (and why yes, those are Twi'liks tending bar...)

That is all. Now, I'm off to do some more delegating hard work...

Gentlemen

Thank you so much for that illustrious welcome and heart felt congratulations.

Honestly, how could anyone refuse the chance to serve the FISD in any capacity when requested?

(with or without Paul's 'Hulk Hogan' special arm lock manoeuvre ...which as been band in 43 states by the way :D )

I consider it an honour and privilege and will endeavour to execute my duties to the best of my abilities.

And I'd like to assure everybody that having a title and position of responsibility will not in any way what

so ever have any impact on my rather warped sense of humour, or bizarre outlook on life in general. B)

OK, 'nuff said....Lets go to work :salute:

Well done mate- nice seeing you last night!

Gary

Thanks mate, same here, It was great meeting up.....and getting my buttons played with :D

(mistaken identity by Gary's beautiful other half ;) )

Sorry everyone, The UKG had a troop last night at the old County Hall on London's south bank

for Medicinema - Healed with kisses. It was a great troop and we also got the chance to play

around in the Movieum's Tantive IV set B)

DSC01718.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

:)

It was a great night and Sam has been embarrassed about that all day!!! I love those pics they are so cool- Sam took about 300 which will be on my flicker site in the next couple of days, I will of course post a link.