2009 Random Act of Kindness

VaderDave

Hi Everybody! :D

Well its that time of year again! I am a big believer that if you do something good for others, that good things come back to you in return.

I have set aside 10 FISD patches for this.

-------------

Heres how it works:

The first 10 people to post in this thread will get 1 patch each. No charge. No gimmicks.

I do have one condition though. I ask that if you already have one that you not post. I want these to go to forum members that dont as yet have one, and since I am giving them away, you do NOT have to be a 501st member to get one.

Well, thats it guys. Post away and good luck! :salute:

1. synaptyx

2. samskara

3. tkrestonva

4. Smitty

5. TKEastBay

6. snoopy trooper

7. jah5150

8. TK-2416

9. Iowa Trooper

10. TK-8224

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. My power goes out today for like 5 hours and I miss out. Congrats to those who got one. Are there any extras for sale? I would love to buy 2. One for me and a second to give away to continue your random act of kindness. Thanks.

Ok, Guys the list is complete.

If you are on the list, and havent done so already, please PM me your address so I can get these out for you.

If you didnt get on the list this time, I'm sure I will do something else in the future.

The patches are still for sale in the 501st section for members who still want them.

Thanx everyone! :salute:

Happy New Year! :peace::0Lighten::pint1::duim:

Wow. My power goes out today for like 5 hours and I miss out. Congrats to those who got one. Are there any extras for sale? I would love to buy 2. One for me and a second to give away to continue your random act of kindness. Thanks.

You have to be a 501st member to buy them. ;)

As a random act of kindness, I'll cede my slot to someone who doesn't have one!

Daetrin, even with your own kind act I still didn't get on the list, but I think that was very generous of you to let it pass to someone else. Thanks I appreciate it, even if I didn't gain from it.

Congrats to the winners, what a great way to start the new year.