Around the Detachment
Notable Troops

Memoirs of a Stormtrooper
Just For Fun
Advanced Tactics Awards
Follow FISD

fromthedetachmentleader.png

Greetings Troopers!

Here we are again, another month behind us, another month closer to so many things Star Wars:  Rogue One (re-shoots and all), Celebration Europe, Celebration Orlando (YAY! - SEE YOU THERE!), A new Battlefront game (2017), Episode VIII (also 2017).  Convention season is underway here in the US, and summer is bringing with it many more opportunities to troop and do good for people.  How awesome is it to be a part of all of this? 

Speaking of awesome...  ​ Adam Savage.

Yes the guy of Mythbusters fame, in case you didn’t know it, he is an Honorary Member of the 501st Legion, and he's a really, really well-known prop maker as well.

Here's an excerpt from Adam Savage on making mistakes and confidence issues during builds. This is from a recent AMA on Reddit.

"just the day before yesterday we were shooting a one day Build for Tested.com, and nothing that I did in the shop seem to go right. I kept screwing up. Remaking things and then boning THAT. I swear to you, I finished the day feeling like I had NO business making things. It sucked. I was blue. This happens. To EVERYONE. And it's ok. Like all emotions, good and bad it's temporary. I did some good building yesterday and feel a little better. I plan to do more today. I know intellectually that my feeling like I'm an idiot at making is patently silly. That doesn't help in the moment, but in the long run my going easy on myself in that moment is what's important. I went home, had some tea, walked the dogs and talked to my wife and slowly things slid back to normal."

The point?

We all make mistakes when we are building. Take a breather, collect your thoughts, and get back to it when you're legitimately ready to do so.  Even Adam Savage has those days.

​I keep thinking I don't have much to say this month.  What do you say we find out?  Let's get to it...

Friendlier Forums!
Back in the Q&A and my opening statement, I talked about making the forums more user-friendly.  In many ways, that’s not a simple thing to do, in other ways it isn’t hard.  Starting out on that course fo action, I’ve made some small alterations to the forum layout.  This was done to begin making the forums more user friendly and sensible.  For starters, I’ve moved the Legion and Detachment Only sections to the top of the forums for you.  Now, when you receive your Legion/Detachment access, you should immediately notice that there are new spots in the forums for you to read.  Please, let the Staff know what you think of the layout.  Good and bad, we need to know what you think, in order to make it better for you.  That’s why we’re here.

Detachment Vote for (Kidney) Change

Over the last two months, there was a proposal to alter the Centurion Level CRLs for the ANH based TKs.  Particularly, the Kidney Notches.  It began as a proposal in a detachment discussion thread, and from there it moved to a vote.  It has passed, and the DOs are aware of it.  At this point in time, we are simply waiting for the uneducated DL to learn to edit the CRLs for it to be a published and official change, but rest assured that it is done and coming soon.

EIB and Centurion Certificates
Many of you have probably noticed that there are currently no EIB and/or Centurion Certificates available.  This is once again, a lack of education.  The Staff is working to get that remedied, and we’re planning to get that program up and running again.  We want you to have those certificates, as you’ve earned them.  This is on the list of things to get fixed.  Please bear with us while we go through the changes and get everything lined up in this regard.

You All Want to Look Good

We know this.  If we need proof, all we have to do is look at the very recently closed FISD Racing Shirt run.  When we said a few months ago that we heard you loud and clear, and we knew you wanted shirts, we had no idea exactly how many of you really did want them.  I won’t share the final number with you – I’ll leave that to Joseph – but WOW…  Way to represent!!!  You all go out of your way to make me proud to be the DL, and I greatly appreciate each of you for that.  I can’t wait to see the pictures of all of you in the shirts pouring in, and just imagine the potential for the FISD photo at Celebration VIII in Orlando less than a year from now. 

So, I Think That’s It…

I keep thinking that there was something else I wanted to share with you…  Oh, the Newsletter!  We’ve got another awesome issue to share with you this month.  The longer I ramble, the longer it is before you get to it.  We’ve got an amazing group of Troopers putting in some herculean efforts each month to bring you a quality Newsletter, and I think that they’re setting the standard for all of the other Detachments to follow.  Please be sure to let them know how they’re doing.

As always, it’s a great time to be a Stormtrooper, and that’s true because of each and every one of you and what you do each and every day, and I thank you for that!

With Unquestioned Loyalty,

Tim Waychoff
TK-51878 "Dark CMF"
Detachment Leader

fromthepro.png

If you ask any of us Stormtroopers why we joined the Fighting 501st and why we chose to become a Stormtrooper we'd all have different personal stories to tell.

One such story is of Jack, a YouTuber who got inspired and started on his own journey to be a Stormtrooper. Jack talked about what it was like to be a new member and also how our Stormtroopers have inspired him to become one. I believe his story, while personal, is synonymous with a lot of ours. He managed to capture the essence of "this is what the 501st is about" and I hope you loyal readers and Imperial Citizens get inspired by Jack's story:

I was inducted into the 501st Legion this past Tuesday (the day of The Force Awakens' home video release!), and it was the end result of a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. But I'm in.

I was mostly inspired to join based on Daniel Fleetwood's story - but there's way more to it than that. So much, in fact, that I actually made a video to talk about it in-depth.

For anyone interested in joining the 501st, I do have a few tips that I learned while I was in the process of joining.

1) RESEARCH. You can never research enough. Research, research, and research some more - and when you're sick and tired of researching, keep researching.

2) Never be afraid to ask for help. I had a LOT of questions, some of which I felt were stupid at the time, and many people (both in real life and here on FISD) were more than willing to answer them and help out in any way they could. There's a reason, after all, that the motto of this site is "Troopers helping troopers".

3) Meet members of the Legion. I was lucky enough to have a LOT of help from one member in particular of my squad; he hosted an armor party and helped me oversee finishing my bucket, then took another three nights in a row to get my strapping system all done. I felt bad at the time for having him focus on me so much, but he insisted (and I believe him) that he doesn't mind. The build process is half the fun - and besides, with more troopers in the Legion, there's more opportunity to make people happy with our charity work.

4) Be on the lookout for deals. I was on the wait list for an ATA armor kit, and that was an 11-month wait. Then I happened upon an AMAZING deal from someone else in the same Garrison as I am. He was selling a half-finished RS kit, complete with all Centurion specs, for less than half the price he bought it for. I jumped on the deal, and only needed to make some minor alterations to make it fit. All in all, I think I spent less than $1000 altogether on EVERYTHING I needed for my armor - between the armor itself and the tools to make it. The only thing that pushed me over was investing in a Hyperfirm E-11 instead of a kit, but that was something I planned from the beginning.

5) Centurion isn't that much harder. I know, it LOOKS harder, especially just by looking at the CRL. But I've made my armor to Centurion specifications (except the shoulder strapping; I didn't have white nylon at the time. I'll fix that later), and it wasn't much harder than just going for basic entry. It's DEFINITELY more time-consuming (especially painting the bucket instead of using stickers), but let me tell you, it just made the process that much more fun. Of course, if you don't WANT to go Centurion, feel free to do whatever you want. But if you're on the fence, let me just tell you that it's 100% worth it, and not that much more expensive or harder than basic entry level approval.

Anyway, I hope these tips help future troopers, and I also hope you guys enjoyed the video!

- Jack "SkulShurtugalTCG"

Know that your actions can change people's lives. Not just the people you visit but those who get inspired by seeing you troopers fighting the good fight and brightening up people's lives.

Evan Loh
TK-24127 "Holnave (evan_loh)"

FISD Public Relations Officer

legionnews.png

UK Garrison in the Force Awakens!

The 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment couldn't have been more proud to have our troopers from the UKG as First Order Stormtroopers in the Force Awakens! Below is the full story written:

** The Force Awakens… the UKG 6 from Episode VII **

med_gallery_18732_76_27075.jpg

The UK Garrison has six troopers within its ranks who after signing strict non-disclosure agreements with LfL over 18 months ago have had to live with the hardest secret they have ever had to keep.

But now the Garrison has at last been given the official all clear to release this exciting news!!

Six of our lucky members played STORMTROOPERS in STAR WARS: EPISODE VII – THE FORCE AWAKENS.

The 6 from VII are:

TK 256 – John May
TK 1902 – Steve Buckley
TK 2739 – Gary Hailes
TK 5509 – Ross Walmsley
TK 5968 – Rob Ledsom
TK 7058 – Steve Hill

And here is how it all began…..

….. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away……… well actually it was May 2014 at MCM London Comic Con when we were honoured by a visit from Mary Franklin who at the time was the Senior Events Lead for Lucasfilm Ltd.

Unbeknown to any of us, she was on a secret mission that weekend!

About a month later, Gary Hailes, our Commanding Officer, and Steve Buckley, our Events Coordinator for Lucasfilm and Disney events, received an email from Mary marked “In Total Confidence – For Your Eyes Only” explaining that in recognition of the good work that the 501st Legion does, they were exploring the possibility of using certain members of the UKG as Stormtroopers in Episode VII.

Mary had compiled a list of five names that she had hand picked after her visit the previous month. Following further discussions with Mary, Gary and Steve went to visit Pinewood Studios Wardrobe Department to discuss the feasibility of this idea with the Costuming team.

After signing watertight NDAs, they were allowed for the first time to view the armour, to say they were excited would be an understatement. Even more so when Gary became, as far as he knows, the first ever member of the 501st Legion to try on the new helmet after one of the wardrobe team placed one on his head!!

Gary had been asked to attend as a ‘consultant’ as he did not meet the criteria so it was Steve who got to try on various sections of the armour as they needed to ascertain the size and fit.

Gary then had the pleasure of advising the members Mary had chosen of the exciting opportunity LfL was affording them. Needless to say all were made aware of the very strict NDA they would be asked to adhere to but all unsurprisingly agreed to take part.

The following week, Gary and Steve returned to Pinewood Studios with the other four chosen troopers John May, Ross Walmsley, Steve Hill and Rob Ledsom for a fitting.

The wardrobe supervisors kitted the five of them up and cleared them for filming. The producer then offered Gary a chance to kit up in the new armour also as he was there anyway. He was not expecting this but of course he leapt at the chance. Who wouldn’t?

When in armour the producer confirmed that Gary was strictly speaking too short to be included in the film. So she approached the wardrobe team and asked if there was anything they could do to increase his height so that he did not have to miss out on this opportunity.

In true UKG fashion, John May, who is one of our founder members, immediately set about making lifts for Gary’s boots from discarded foam found on the floor. Also the wardrobe guy who had dressed Gary set about putting some padding into Gary’s helmet to give some additional height. In fact this unsung hero seemed more determined than anyone to ensure Gary made the cut and made it into the film.

Once adjustments had been made, the Producer came back in and asked Steve Buckley and Gary to stand next to each other to get a sense of proportion. All the while, the tallest trooper Steve Hill was slowly moving further and further away and bending his knees in an attempt to help Gary out.

Finally, after what apparently seemed like a lifetime to the guys, the producer said YES – Gary was in!!!
Although we do have a sneaking suspicion this may have been Mary’s plan all along.

And that is how the 6 from VII came to be.

After a very long and extremely tiring day that had started at 5am and with the guys not getting home until gone 9pm, it was over. The experience had been magical and the treatment they had received during the whole experience from everyone there was superb.

The guys were shell-shocked, it wasn’t real, and they just could not believe it.

It has been so difficult for all of them to keep this secret and to not tell anyone particularly their fellow members and of course the public when they have asked us numerous times if the 501st had been asked to appear in the movie. So apologies to all who were by necessity, fibbed to a little bit over the last 18 months or so.

We hope you will forgive them!

- Story was taken from the UKG Facebook page

Evan Loh

aroundthedetachment.png

If you’re looking to take your trooping to the next level, you may be looking into a voice-changing device to help you get the SOUND of a true TK now that you’ve got the perfect shiny armor. Here are some of the popular options available to you, and some of the features of each of them.

ROM/FX
ROM/FX is a voice changer that comes with static burst and clicks as well as a built-in amplifier. This makes it a great option for someone who likes an all-in-one type of package. As of publication, it looks like the ROM/FX site is down, and we don’t have a clue when or if it’ll come back up. If it does, it will be an expensive option because of all the included features, but there's a reason it's one of the preferred methods of your fellow troopers. You can watch a demo video here:

ICOMM
IComm is a voice amplifier with static burst sound, but no voice-changing capabilities. You’ll also need an external speaker. Many people find that it gets the job done despite the fact that it does not include the voice changer, and because of this it will be a cheaper option than ROM/FX; it starts around $105. There are several static burst effects which you can check out here:

TKVOICE
TKVoice is an iphone app built by themaninthesuitcase. Chris found that some of the available voice changer options were too expensive for his taste when he began trooping, so he decided to devlop an iOS app to use on his troops. With this set up, you’ll need to buy a splitter to connect the phone to the mic, as well as an amplifier if you want. (You can also use the phone as its own amplifier.) The app is free, but since it costs money to keep it running, “tips” are appreciated! You can donate to Chris’ paypal if you choose to. Since Apple keeps churning out those updates, his thread is still going strong, and he’s fixing bugs as needed: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32270-tkvoice-for-ios-development-annoucement/

TROOPER TALK
Also in development for iOS is Trooper Talk by BrinkHouse. It’s still in its infancy compared to TKVoice, having only been started in January of this year. Andrew recently made it available on the App Store for a flat price of $9.99. Catch up on all the unfolding details here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34939-troopertalk-voice-changer-w-static-burst-app-dev/

I did have some trouble finding an Android-compatible app, but it sounds as if there’s one floating around out there in cyberspace. If you’ve got any suggestions, we’d love to hear about them!

Alison Machado

"manyhighkicks"

Imperial Propaganda Department

Introducing the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame

gallery_18732_76_31055.png

As many of you have seen, we have started a Hall of Fame in the Field Training Exercises sub forum. In this thread, you can find a collection of some the most impressive, the silliest, and the most heart warming photos of our Troopers in action.

Once every two weeks a picture will be selected from newly created threads in the Field Training Exercises forum to be put into the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame.

So always remember to post photos of your recent troops! I know that I and many others love to see them!

Aaron Imlay

TK-91091 "T K"

The What Armor are you Wearing Poll - 2016 Edition

If you haven't found out already FISD XO Paul (Daetrin) is running a poll on the different types of TK armor that we use! Go to the link above to join in the poll!

Note: you will need 501st access to view and partake in this poll.

Evan Loh

notabletroops.png

14th Run for the Rose

In all the photos below, I am the TK without a blaster in my holster. I have one, and used it at a troop later in the day, but didn't bring it to this particular one. And ignore the April 9 stamp. It's wrong. I joined the 501st last Tuesday, and almost instantly, I signed up for several troops with my local Squad. Most of them are spread out a month or two from now, but I was able to sign up for this troop (and, at the last minute, a Make-a-Wish troop for later in the day; that report may come later) and I'm very proud to call THIS my first ever troop with the 501st Legion! Others involved were Rick Flores (TK-6239, our Vader), Scott Harrelson (TK-24241, the other TK), and Thomas Maske (TX-25555, the Shadow Scout). My awesome wife Theresa was there as a handler and photographer (she's not in the 501st), as was Thomas's wife. The day started early for me. The event happened an hour away and we needed to be there at 7 AM, so both of us woke up at 5:30. Not ideal, but at least we got there before the hot Texas heat settled in.

med_gallery_18732_76_47829.jpg

med_gallery_18732_76_27300.jpg

More here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36695-14th-run-for-the-rose-my-first-ever-troop/

Jack - SkulShurtugalTCG - 69004

Fanbase Collectables Family Fun Day / Force Awakens Launch

gallery_18732_76_28903.jpggallery_18732_76_4205.jpg

gallery_18732_76_21632.jpggallery_18732_76_24376.jpg

More here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37012-fanbase-collectables-family-fun-day-force-awakens-launch-rockingham-western-australia/

Q - gmrhodes13 - 85421

NY Mets Star Wars Day at CitiField

The 501st Legion's Empire City Garrison attended the NY Mets Star Wars Night in support of Stand Up 2 Cancer at Citi Field in Flushing NY onSaturday, April 9th 2016 from 5:00pm - 9:30pm. We had 8 characters in attendance as well as 3 handlers to help wrangle the crowds and take photos. This was an Open invite event, and other Star Wars groups also attended including the Empire Saber Guild and the Mandalorian Mercs. This event was to benefit the Stand Up 2 Cancer foundation and we were proud to support it.

It was a miserable weather day with temperatures in the 40s, heavy winds, and rain, and it was touch and go right up until the game start at7pm. We all stuck it out and fortunately it did go on as planned. They started by having us take photos with guests at the entrance, and participate as judges in the costume contest. There were some great contestants and three lucky kids got to go out on the field between inningsas their prize. We were then asked to do a Steal the Base event on the field, and later two of our troopers Dave and Al stayed late to do the T-Shirt toss at the 7th inning stretch. They got some great screen time as well on the local broadcast of the game. There were a few hurry up and wait moments, and one event they had us scramble to, which ended up being cancelled. Overall it was still a great experience, and we hope to be invited back for future Star Wars events with the Mets.

gallery_18732_76_94587.jpg

med_gallery_18732_76_33677.jpg

More here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36721-ny-mets-star-wars-day-at-citifield-empire-city-garrison/

Steve - starsaber25 - 10466

SC Comicon 2016

This event was held April 2-3 at the TD Convention Center in Greenville, SC. This was my first Comicon ever. I jokingly say I “sorta” went to comicon because I didn’t actually get to see much of it. My first order of business was to get to the 501st table. It was not to be. We were mobbed by fans before we got halfway down the first aisle. Someone stopped us to ask for a photo. When I looked around, a line had started to form. We finally moved another 30 feet and the same thing happened. An hour and a half later, we made it to the 501st table. I am so thankful for my wife who helped manage the crowd and keep things in order.

gallery_18732_76_8226.jpg

gallery_18732_76_59494.jpg

More here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36527-sc-comicon-2016/

Bryan - trooper96 - 14082

NBC 6 News, promoting the release of the movie today on blu ray

med_gallery_18732_76_3982.jpg

gallery_18732_76_34269.jpg

More here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36554-nbc-6-news-promoting-the-release-of-the-movie-today-on-blue-ray/

Brian - Polar - 11669

Glen "Q" Rhodes
TK-85421 "gmrhodes13"

The 2016 edition of the Star Wars character parade at LEGOLAND Malaysia is by far the biggest in terms of international trooper participation with approximately 90 Star Wars characters joining the parade.

Now on its 3rd year, the parade brought together Star Wars fans from the different 501st Legion garrisons and Rebel Legion bases in the region. It was truly an international affair with troopers from Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Taiwan joining the 2-day event.

Parade

Behind the scenes/bloopers

Marc
TK-43210"themacalu"

gallery_18732_76_25216.png

This edition of Memoirs comes to us from the sun and sand of Arizona (USA) and is shared by TK-61281 (Clint Randall).

It is definitely (in my experiences so far) a one-of-a-kind story, with some amazingly emotional backstory to it, and that is specifically why I asked Clint if he would be interested in sharing it with all of you.  Thankfully, he chose to do so.

Take it away, TK-61281:

Greetings fellow space warriors!

In my nearly two years in the Legion, I’ve heard a ton of cool stories about special troops. Amazing hospital visits, profound quotes from kids, crazy experiences with celebrities of the Star Wars universe, etc. I’m sharing a story of not maybe the most amazing, but probably the most personal troop experience I’ve had and it’s tied to why I joined this group in the first place.

The troop occurred on Saturday, November 22nd, 2014. It was National Adoption Day. It was my 11th troop, so I was getting my bearings at this point, but it was by far the troop I was looking forward to the most. It was the one year anniversary of adopting my son on National Adoption Day in 2013 and was the one year anniversary of meeting members of the 501st for the first time. That day in 2013, I had no inclination I’d ever consider joining something like the 501st. I had seen the Rose Bowl Parade videos a year or two prior and thought “Hey cool! What a neat thing these people are doing who probably have nothing else going on!” ;)

Well, fast forward to the week of Jeremiah’s adoption. It was anything but a joyful build up to an amazing day as some mishandling of the process caused the adoption to nearly be indefinitely postponed. Needless to say, by the time we got to Saturday we were just wanting to get through the hearing and get the papers signed and leave our stress behind us. We did just that, but as we walked down the steps to the lobby, now fully his legal parents, who was there in the lobby but two Stormtroopers and two Biker Scouts! I was floored. I was also shocked how giddy it made me. The stress melted away and I immediately got pictures with them and forgot all about the rough week and started celebrating what was happening that day. I remember asking if they were 501st and one of them said proudly, “Yes sir, we are!”. My perspective started changing dramatically with the memories those troopers gave our family. 6 months later I was researching vendors on whitearmor.net and talking to Dune Sea Garrison folks, and on July 6th, 2014 I was approved as TK-61281.

med_gallery_18732_76_71106.jpg

(November 23rd, 2013)

Now jump back to 2014. I’m at National Adoption Day again, but for very different reasons. I’m also coordinating, which didn’t mean much other than I got there first and stayed to the end and enjoyed every minute of it! There was a special bonus though - not very long before I had been looking at those photos from the year before and realized that the ESB trooper to the right was now my friend and fellow garrison mate, Keith Grigg. It’s so strange to think back and think it was my buddy Keith standing next to my kid the day he became mine. So anyways, Keith trooped the 2014 event as well and I then got the opportunity to take one of my most prized photos as a Legionnaire (sorry JJ Abrams) as I again took a picture with Keith, but this time as brothers of the 501st. It was a great introduction to the 501st, a great anniversary event and will always be one of my greatest memories of this whole adventure. Many thanks to my brothers and sisters out there who changed my perspective so that I could participate in such an amazing group.

med_gallery_18732_76_28455.jpg

(November 22nd, 2014)

So... There you have it.  A story that brings together - in a most excellent way - the spirit of the 501st Legion as displayed to the public, and the spirit of family that we share as Legion members and how intertwined our lives can truly become.  Clint's story is one that truly warms my shiny, plastic heart, and makes me that much prouder to call each and every one of you family.

Thanks for sharing, Clint!

Tim Waychoff

TK-51878 "Dark CMF"

Detachment Leader

justforfun.png

Laurie Goode - Stormtrooper by day, rockstar by night!

sml_gallery_18732_76_36317.jpg

Laurie Goode played a Stormtrooper in Star Wars aboard the Tantive IV. In an iconic scene Laurie was one of the Stormtroopers who captured Princess Leia and brought her to Darth Vader. Definitely 501st material, and admit it, you all wanna be him.

He is on the far right of the picture below:

med_gallery_18732_76_108289.jpg

But Laurie is not stopping there! He has recently come out with a single and it's about the Stormtrooper to banged his head! Just who could it be??

Enjoy the video below!

Evan Loh

advancedtactics.png

This month the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment would like to congratulate:

Expert Infantry Badge Award:
expert_infantry_badge1.png

Kelvin Pham "kkpham72" TK-81890

Christine Harris "Cupcake" TK-61102

Matt McSweeney "SupRsloth" TK-50613

William Rawlinson "Soundwave" TK-31984

Bob Martin "BobMerge" TK-82954

Rebecca Beiderwell "sharkbait" TK-29118

Christopher Faw "bmth chris" TK-10488

Stuart Galloway "Fraktilfilth" TK-23303

Sean M. Glennon "TK19812" TK-19812

Chris Pearson "themaninthesuitcase" TK-10911

Ryan Fitzpatrick "rtfitzpa" TK-38991

Brenden P. "Gypsydanger" TK-13420

Brian Martino "Pixelito" TK-16924

Antonio López Claudio "Toniltd" TK-17215

Randy Abramson "magni" TK-16127

Shaun Pugmire "shaunpug" TK-25415

Gabriel Arroyo "y2gabe2" TK-83186

Centurion Award:
centurion_badge.png

Jose Valera "drumstrooper" TK-11654

Conrad Lujan "Order-66" TK-50106

Brian Cook "blackyck" TK-25259

Taylor Fiore "whostaylor" TK-21808

Rene Reicht "Charon" TK-14976

Aaron Edman "Anzo" TK-77964

Jaime Iglesias Gómez "SG JIG" TK-25358

Stuart Galloway "Fraktilfilth" TK-23303

Ryan Fitzpatrick "rtfitzpa" TK-38991

David Walker "PBTrooper" TK-10737

William Rawlinson "Soundwave" TK-31984

Sean M. Glennon "TK19812" TK-19812

Stand tall and be proud of what you have achieved troopers. You will now be deployed into the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Advanced Tactics Roster. Make us proud troopers!

The FISD is always looking for new applicants for our Advanced Tactics program so please do not hesitate to apply if you meet the standards! Our Deployment Officer and armorers are here to help and guide you through to success!

Feel like your armor is up to standards and worth of recognition? Apply for the Expert Infantry Badge Program now!

Want to go the extra mile, raise the standards of Stormtrooper armor, and be the envy of your peers? Apply for the Centurion Program now!

Note: Applicants need to be EIB approved before applying for Centurion.

Evan Loh

followfisd.png

Don't Forget We're on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/whitearmor
If you're on FB, stop by and say hi, ask questions, and share stories!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/FISD501st or @FISD501st
follow FISD on Twitter!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/501stfisd

Evan Loh

On behalf of the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Command Staff and the Imperial Propaganda Department,

<End Transmission>

• Like 14

Great job again! I posted a link to the Ohio Garrison. Thank you to all who do this every month! :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by Snaps