Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

A big Congrats A-Aron.. will miss your build thread greatly.. :( it was a shining light in the darkness of build despair... :P Ok.. a little dramatic. Laughs

Keep up the great work !!

Dude! Some how I missed the big announcement, congrats brother. Gonna miss this build thread hogging up so much of my mail box NOT! however I will miss this build. Been a joy and pleasure to watch. Until next time, because building armor is like eating Pringles, you can't stop at one lol. Great job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Dude! Some how I missed the big announcement, congrats brother. Gonna miss this build thread hogging up so much of my mail box NOT! however I will miss this build. Been a joy and pleasure to watch. Until next time, because building armor is like eating Pringles, you can't stop at one lol. Great job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You are too kind Tony - thank you kindly!

I could't agree agree more - one will not be enough now which flavor for the next time lol

A big Congrats A-Aron.. will miss your build thread greatly.. :( it was a shining light in the darkness of build despair... :P Ok.. a little dramatic. Laughs

Keep up the great work !!

I'm still following your thread miss and there's still plenty to be learned!

• Like 1

Just got onto this... congrats Trooper! Many happy and exciting times in store for you! Going to miss this thread, but keep in touch! Have any questions I can help with, let me know, I'll try my best to answer. <br><br><br>

Bout time it all got done, and looking forward to the next steps! Still a work in progress you have lol<br><br><br>

Nicely done mate!<br><br>

Even got my own numbers in your TK ID lol Not sure if that was given, or chosen on purpose, but suits you!

Edited by TK 2759
  • Like 1

Just got onto this... congrats Trooper! Many happy and exciting times in store for you! Going to miss this thread, but keep in touch! Have any questions I can help with, let me know, I'll try my best to answer. <br><br><br>

Bout time it all got done, and looking forward to the next steps! Still a work in progress you have lol<br><br><br>

Nicely done mate!<br><br>

Even got my own numbers in your TK ID lol Not sure if that was given, or chosen on purpose, but suits you!

Chosen on purpose Captain as you have given me confidence walking this road and have always been there to help - thank you my brother

• Like 2

There will be more threads mates - can't help but be inspired by you all and my "Tony TV" to take it to the next level and explore the endless possibilities!

• Like 1

Chosen on purpose Captain as you have given me confidence walking this road and have always been there to help - thank you my brother

You do my TK ID proud by adding it to your own, Sir. Thank you for your kind words. Glad I could help and give you confidence in your endeavour.

• Like 1

You do my TK ID proud by adding it to your own, Sir. Thank you for your kind words. Glad I could help and give you confidence in your endeavour.

You sir personify Troopers helping Troopers it is an honor to have those numbers - fist bump Danimal

• Like 1

Congratulations good buddy! Can't wait to join you! sorry I'm replying a little late I got a stomach bug out of no where and have been bed ridden all day :( 

Really proud of you bro!

• Like 1

Congratulations good buddy! Can't wait to join you! sorry I'm replying a little late I got a stomach bug out of no where and have been bed ridden all day :(

Really proud of you bro!

Thanks mate! - hope you recover quickly too

• Like 1

Congrats Aaron! Can't believe how quickly you finished this build. It seemed like just yesterday was BBB day for you! Just awesome!

Thank-ya!