Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

Oh I just saw that...congrats lol. I'm browsing on my phone atm as I'm on vacation atm and the phone browser version sucks..<br><br>

That's my excuse and I'm sticking too it.

Edited by Jinsei
  • Like 2

Oh I just saw that...congrats lol. I'm browsing on my phone atm as I'm on vacation atm and the phone browser version sucks..

No worries mate - thank you!

• Like 1

I'm sorry man I don't know how I missed that! Lookin sharp trooper!

No apology necessary mate!

Many thanks as well (fist bump)

• Like 1

Just wanted to give you props for giving me a shout out on your posting under the Newly Approved Members section.  I don't feel like I did much to help you but I do appreciate the thought!

I'm not able to post/reply anything on there yet  :( 

And dang look at how your profile pic/info has expanded!  That's awesome.  I hope to be there soon!...come on Mark!...haha...jk Mark!

Just wanted to give you props for giving me a shout out on your posting under the Newly Approved Members section. I don't feel like I did much to help you but I do appreciate the thought!

I'm not able to post/reply anything on there yet :(

And dang look at how your profile pic/info has expanded! That's awesome. I hope to be there soon!...come on Mark!...haha...jk Mark!

My friend help comes in various different fashions.

Whether it be helping someone find a link, just posting interest or a positive remark can help re-motivate and re-energize a person as well as squash the feeling they're not alone in their journey to the ranks.

So you have helped you just weren't aware of the form of help you were giving or the monumental impact it can have.

So thank you and let's rock this place!

• Like 1

The only one on my list that I haven't gotten to speak with personally is: captsafe66

He made the list for one helping to keep the FISD a welcome one and second assisted when I noticed a recruit talking inappropriately to some of our vetted troopers he was there.

capesafe66 - your efforts do not go unnoticed good sir and are greatly appreciated - bucket off to you.

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 1

I am delighted and inspired by your success. Your thread has been an amazing ride, and a journey I hope to take soon.

And who knows we may walk shoulder bell to shoulder bell one day.

That would be stellar mate and thank you for the kind words!

• Like 1

Sorry, I was on vacation last week while my son was up for his spring break. Congratulations on getting your approval! Did you get your TM hero helmet in time or did you just finish the AP conversion?

No worries mon!

Cheers Jason, thanks for your guidance and kicks in the butt plate when needed - no word from TM as of yet but drinking too much to notice lol

Sigh One of the centurions in my Garrison and staff members here said the ab plate in his opinion and to others needs that square trim around it. Might be a consideration down the road bud... He was pretty serious. at least you didn't trim your shoulder straps down to the wood!

• Like 1