Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

Definitely something brand new and never before seen in the world of white armour. Who knows, if you perfect it, some may actually use the idea! Congrats for your pioneering effort!

Very humbling Dan - thank-you (Fist bump)

• Like 1

Yay Trooper tote! Gave it a good wash of all that HD dust and have moved on to painting again - thank goodness for cue tips and paint thinner to clean up my lines/edges.

High in site I should have gotten a garrison mate to paint it for me.

8956a8818d83d8918454d4ce6b4a2bef.jpg

5a000571e3932715182d01fa001476d1.jpg

6fc894953eb99b6cfe75e870a6f6eaa6.jpg

371314cae5941547af2ec3a5159e3358.jpg

3055411e6ae6feef27fd23d593650746.jpg

• Like 1

Use a high quality zipper and attach it with CA glue

High quality zipper that extends 2" outside of the shin at the ankle (like a tent door zipper) and gets tucked back inside with Velcro (so it doesn't come out during a troop) to make zipper connection last longer and easier to hook up and CA glue for sure Jason.

Sounds good. Now hurry up and get your basic approval so you can buy one of these from the 501st forum.

13C645AB-94C0-42B3-AE7E-3F5DA330B13A.jpg

Nothing but elbows and.... rear ends sir!

• Like 1

Lots of identity items to get when you join... Racing shirts with your TK ID, name rages with TK ID, license plate holders... Well, you get the idea lol

I know - I love those racing shirts that Joseph just announced however today marked the end of my purchases till next year (with the exception of a few badges) when I have paid off what I owe.

So my fans,audio, sound, DLT-19, and personalization TK stuff will have to wait which is fine by me - It's those smiles I'm most looking forward to.

My son has requested a Star Wars birthday party this year so I'm going to try and get a few of the garrison mates involved to see if I can to really blow his mind. He keeps telling me that no one at his Daycare believes his Daddy is going to be a Stormtrooper - can't wait to see those faces either when I go to pick him up (sinister laugh)

• Like 2

I know - I love those racing shirts that Joseph just announced however today marked the end of my purchases till next year (with the exception of a few badges) when I have paid off what I owe.

So my fans,audio, sound, DLT-19, and personalization TK stuff will have to wait which is fine by me - It's those smiles I'm most looking forward to.

My son has requested a Star Wars birthday party this year so I'm going to try and get a few of the garrison mates involved to see if I can to really blow his mind. He keeps telling me that no one at his Daycare believes his Daddy is going to be a Stormtrooper - can't wait to see those faces either when I go to pick him up (sinister laugh)

That's really the best feeling.  I don't have kids, but I went suited up in my old armor to pick up my best bud's son at his school and chaos ensued.  Literally one of the funnest times I've had wearing my armor, to see all the kids so excited.  

I can't even imagine how you're going to feel with your own son!

Edited by spyder918
  • Like 1

Mark, totally recruit to vetted armorer, I love my TK.

Your product it beautiful from details to color. While it has been a challenge to learn to fit/size a larger trooper from lack of experience I have absolutely no complaints about getting AP and would buy again from you in a heartbeat.

From a constructive buyers opinion the only thing that I could recommend is that you offer a Hero bucket, AP hero ears, and to really blow the roof bubble lenses as well as just a bit more abs for cover strips/ botches. (And maybe a Shadow Trooper lol)

Your molds are deadly and I would be lying if I told you that there hasn't been a moment with each piece where I just stop and look at it's quality.

Bucket off to you my friend and keep up the stellar work

• Like 1

All is looking awesome, and the Velcro does wonders for holding shins together... Awesome job my friend!

Oober thanks mate - I didn't get time last night to install the Velcro after the hot tub but it only took me 5 min to prep it and I can secure tonight while I'm wrapping up my helmet. I'm thinking it's either going to be Saturday or Sunday that I submit my request for approval (dang painting and E-6000 cure time lol)

• Like 1

Aww heck the link ain't workin'

Colt Ford - Crank it up

Enjoy and happy Friday y'all

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 1