Anovos TK armor preorder

Lol seems to me moncal and anovos are alike. Most places say double whatever time moncal tells you. Anovos needs to up thrir game. Or people need to request refunds if they are that worried over it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Heh well Moncal is a three person shop. Anovos alledgely has some factory in china. I orded a mon cal imperial navy helmet in july.. I'm placing bets i get that before anyone gets a vader or Tie pilot from anovos. :)

So looking at what we have seen so far, would this count as Stunt or Hero armor?

Definitely Stunt but the holster is Hero... I guess this is their "wearabily over acuracy" thing... So, unless they provide it disassembled, we might have to get a new fabric belt. Edited by =Sv3=

I can hardly wait for this to come in December. I have a Rubies (armor only) set and I'm practicing trimming and gluing and strapping on that thing, so I don't wreck my Anovos  (I got the completed helmet and kit). I originally wanted TM but couldn't fork over enough dough. 

Can anyone tell me if Gorilla glue works well on ABS, or what kind of adhesives I should practice with?

Also, do you think these parts will need to be painted?

Please help me to not wreck the good armor. :)

Thanks.

I can hardly wait for this to come in December. I have a Rubies (armor only) set and I'm practicing trimming and gluing and strapping on that thing, so I don't wreck my Anovos (I got the completed helmet and kit). I originally wanted TM but couldn't fork over enough dough.

Can anyone tell me if Gorilla glue works well on ABS, or what kind of adhesives I should practice with?

Also, do you think these parts will need to be painted?

Please help me to not wreck the good armor. :)

Thanks.

E6000

And details like the ab buttons will need to be painted, and the helmet details will probably be decals so if you want a hand-painted look you'll need to remove those and repaint those details, but otherwise the kit won't need any painting.

The natural white of the ABS will be white enough, but you can always polish your armor to give it an extra shine.

And some people use a chemical finish to seal out oxygen so the ABS doesn't yellow over time, but that's up to you just like the polish is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I just tried this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-ScratchX-2.0/16550259

I use it when I repaint guitars, and just tested it on an unpainted piece of my practice armor, which is ABS. 

Tremendous shine indeed. It goes all the way to "mirror" shine.

I will also buy some E6000, thanks guys, I greatly appreciate the replies.

I think there are cheaper TIE pilot kits out there, with a smaller wait time. The TK kit was so enticing becuase of price.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Good to know, I have a feeling a TIE is next on my list after I complete my TK.

I believe so. You can also get it from Trooperbay, who is a very well-trusted vendor around here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'll second the kudos for Trooperbay. Michael is just top notch and the customer service at TB can't be beat!