Anovos TK armor preorder

Alright, I've got the bug now. Anyone have a 10% off coupon for a shadowtrooper? With the extra flash on the armor, I'm more confident that I can make it work for me... also, with ABS, I know I can make paste (even black paste!) to do any shimming I need to do.

Please PM me if you've got a code to use, and I'll pay it forward to the next person who asks!

Thanks!

There is someone offering a code on the Facebook group if you have access to it.

I don't know if anyone posted this but here the holster they had on display for the Shadow trooper :

post-23507-143680067452_thumb.jpg

The Holster looks nice to me. Any information about extra material for use as cover strips?

In the behind the scenes build I saw them pull out a handful of what looked like cover strip material out of the brown box. Cover strip material should be supplied by default.

I just spent a good chunk of time looking through all of this. I just finished a Commander Bly build and sending approval pics in this weekend. But I decided I wanted to start another build in the future. So why not join to stormtrooper ranks?? I definitely want to to a shadowtrooper though so if like many others a 10% off code would be amazing! I will definitely hook up a fellow member with the one I receive thanks all!

ya I've been trying to decide on a strapping system. can someone please help me out and direct me to a post that talks about the different ones? I've been trying to find them but am having trouble finding navigating through everything.

Bracket and Snap styles are the most common though some use velcro

If you look closely you can see the differences. You can find out how to's  in the build thread section. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Bracket

bracket.jpg

Snap

Snap%20style.jpg

Edited by ukswrath

I am already a Shadowtrooper, but I will give this a shot at that price, especially if I can find my 10% coupon...

You can't do anything until the TFA blasters are finished hahaha   :laugh1:

I had a coupon but gave it away already. If I find one for you will you move me to the #1 spot with the blaster?   :duim:

I am already a Shadowtrooper, but I will give this a shot at that price, especially if I can find my 10% coupon...

Hey Jonathan, when you pull the trigger, remember your Garrison Tyranus pals when you have your own coupon code to give away.  (: *hint, hint*

could i use the Velcro strap system and get centurion approval?

Yes, but I wouldn't suggest it. Just my opinion.

Edited by ukswrath

Yes, but I wouldn't suggest it. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I've learned that armor takes a beating, and it seems to me that any velcro that's strong enough to handle trooping for hours is eventually going to develop a "ripping" sound every time you take a step. Elastic and snaps/brackets, on the other hand, stretches with you.

Ok, I am weak. They already sucked me in with the original TK so if someone would share their 10% off I am getting the shadow trooper too and will pay my 10% off forward.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all, noob Tyranus member here!

I'm also looking to nab a discount code...I'd like to get one of the Shadowtrooper kits. Something I can cut my teeth on, relatively inexpensively, and won't mind if I screw it up too badly! I figure I need to learn someplace, and some of the better kits out there are a bit daunting and pricey. Will definitely pass along my code post purchase to the next member in need!

...unless folks have a different suggestion for a noob kit? The downside to the Anovos price is the lengthy shipping delay :(