Anovos TK armor preorder

Not sarcasm. Honest question.

I've seen enough on this forum to hold off judgment until better pictures arrive, regarding the origins of the suits. And I think you all should too.

• Like 2

So....in earlier pics where the anovos looked 'exactly' like the RS it was definitely a recast. Now there are pics in which it looks different...and it's still a recast?! This hobby flat out confuses me sometimes....

• Like 2

So....in earlier pics where the anovos looked 'exactly' like the RS it was definitely a recast. Now there are pics in which it looks different...and it's still a recast?! This hobby flat out confuses me sometimes....

I don't think the pictures from SDCC so far are good enough to rule either way.

Not sarcasm. Honest question.

I've seen enough on this forum to hold off judgment until better pictures arrive, regarding the origins of the suits. And I think you all should too.

Fair enough, I wasn't aware. Can't blame us newbies for being a little excited and impatient about it tho! :D

Edited by Astyanax

The topic of recasting and recreminations is back again in force. This is just like the old days. I wonder what TE is upto these days?

Last time we saw him, he had recast RS and tried to sell the moulds to an unsuspecting 3rd party. ;)

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with Tested.com, but they just posted the first video of their early access ANOVOS Shadow trooper kit assembly! First half of the video is interview stuff with the ANOVOS guys but they actually got their hands on the shadow kit early! This could really provide a look at what we might be able to expect later this year with our kits.

• Like 1

After watching that, I gotta say, my AM2 kit spoiled me.  (:  Everything is already cut down to the return edge when it comes in the Big Brown Box.

• Like 1

After seeing the video I am a little less apprehensive about building my first TK. This does not seem out of my realm of abilities lol I jumped on the shadow trooper too, so now I have 2 builds to look forward to.

A friend of mine loaned me his SDCC badge today for a couple hours and I got to got see the armor at the Anovos booth firsthand. I'm afraid I have nothing useful to offer except my excitement, as I have a totally untrained eye. The armor looks beautiful, really solid. I wasn't able to speak to anyone, as there were big crowds and there was press at the booth with cameras trying to conduct an interview. But it was nice to see the armor in person and feel something tangible: "Yes, this is worth my money."

As a n00b speaking to the other n00bs: I feel good about this purchase. Keep the faith. :)

Bill

That's what I'm thinking too! :)

Idk I might pick up those tools looked easy and faster.

Now to just find the cheap ones they used.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by Kath
  • Like 1

Idk I might pick up those tools looked easy and faster.

Now to just find the cheap ones they used.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Get lexan scissors. They are the best, hands down.
  • Like 4

If i may ask - why?

I can trim a whole suit in about 1.5 hours using a stanley knife blade. Score and snap. It's the cleanest fastest method to trim armour.

I know I have far more experience than most.

when I form on the large sheets I can roughly trim out 3-4 suits in about 2 hours using this method.

Edited by sskunky
  • Like 3

I'm trying to post pictures but it doesn't work :( there are pictures of the inside of the helmet in the Anovos builder's group if anyone has access to that and wants to share them here...

Edited by =Sv3=