IMPERIAL BOOTS

Hey!<br>

I've just been hit with an email from IB telling me I've won an improvement in my shipping category free charge!<br>

Veeeery nice indeed<br>

Thanks to you François and to all the Imperial Boots Team.<br>

Eager to see my boots here!

Hey!<br>

I've just been hit with an email from IB telling me I've won an improvement in my shipping category free charge!<br>

Veeeery nice indeed<br>

Thanks to you François and to all the Imperial Boots Team.<br>

Eager to see my boots here!

:dancing-trooper:

I just received my TFA boots and gloves yesterday. Fantastic products. The boots are comfortable and light while the gloves are soft and breathable. I can't be happier with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity my boots shipped Jan 19th.  I know it says 30 business days but it seems like this might be a little long.  The tracking hasn't updated since Jan 19 when it was passed to the USPS.  Anyone else having this issue?

I ordered with standard shipping. It was several weeks before it showed up, and for the first two weeks, the shipping site didn't update. But they will be on their way, and well worth the wait.

Since you are looking at over 30 days, you might want to contact them and see if they can initiate tracking on their end.

Edited by Sentry71

Ordered on Feb 19, Order is still processing. Is that normal?

Sounds normal. I ordered mid-Jan. Followed up early Mar and they arrived within a few days.

Just send them a message in a week or so. They're very efficient.

Mine just turned up this afternoon (ordered Feb 19th) - well happy and very impressed with the product. For anyone thinking of ordering, I highly recommend you do what people have said and go 1 size up. I'm a UK10 and ordered UK11 and they fit perfectly.

If your interested.. http://www.idratherkissawookie.co.uk/accessories-boots-delivered/

Mine came yesterday (ordered on 19th feb).I am a uk size 11 and that was the largest they do so no chance of larger size. They are a perfect fit and probably the softest leather shoes I have ever bought. Very very happy. Also they hug the top of the ankle much tighter than the jodhpur boots I have been using. :jc_doublethumbup:  :D

I also received mine yesterday. Beautiful pair of trooping boots. One size over my regular shoes and the fit me like a glove (should I say a sock?). Can't wait to trample those rebel scummies with my new boots.<br>

Thanks IB team!