IMPERIAL BOOTS

My experience thus far with Imperial Boots has been poor. Poor communication. 

I ordered a size up as suggested. Normal 13 ordered US 14. But apparently I'm not within the majority of customers. 

They came over WAY too big. They gave me the name and address to send my 14's to someone and IB said they'd send me a replacement 13. 

I messaged the person they told me to send my boots to on Facebook and he said he was told to swap with me. Conflicting messages/instructions!? 

Now I know the Holidays are upon us, but I received the instructions to send my boots on Thanksgiving and I've made 3 attempts to reach out to them to clear up some confusion. 

I'm considering selling them for what I paid, then buying from TK boots if I don't hear back soon. PM me if interested. 

Edited by UHCoog12

• 4 weeks later...

<br>

I have both IB and TKboots, and they are both quite good. Service and communication was good from both. The TKboots might be just the tiniest bit more comfortable, but that might be down to the fact I ordered a size larger than normal, vs. the IB boots that I ordered in my exact size. The problem I find with the TKboots is that the "neck?" of the boot is much too wide, to the point that if you have tightly fitted greaves, as I do, you won't be able to close them. The IB boots fit the ankle and lower leg much more closely in this regard, and for that reason alone I would recommend the IB boots. As it stands, I will likely be taking my TKboots to a cobbler to see if anything can be done to narrow the opening.

Troopers! Happy 2016 ! To celebrate the start of this new year, we offer our “421” at the promotional price of 74.99$ + shipping.

Happy new year to you all guys...

Sooo françois, are you already open for business? I have a mark on the calendar on January the 16th as your "back to work", waiting for that to come and set an order... Do you now take orders prior to that date? For how long will that promo price last?

The online store is open now and taking orders, I purchased a pair of size 11 at this promotional price.<br>

My feet are size 10.5 exactly, average width. So I'm really hoping these fit okay as a size 12 is most likely too big on me.

• Like 1

The online store is open now and taking orders, I purchased a pair of size 11 at this promotional price.<br>

My feet are size 10.5 exactly, average width. So I'm really hoping these fit okay as a size 12 is most likely too big on me.

My friend ordered his from there, one size up. He says they fit great.

Happy new year to you all guys...

Sooo françois, are you already open for business? I have a mark on the calendar on January the 16th as your "back to work", waiting for that to come and set an order... Do you now take orders prior to that date? For how long will that promo price last?

We are open  :)

Promo price until 08 Feb, CNY

Fantastic communications from Francois. It may be because we are close to the same time zone, but I've been getting return emails within half an hour or so.

Very happy so far :D

Yesterday i got info that my order has been shipped.  :D

In a second mail i got the following notice:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Hi Michael, every wave we randomly select troopers for a free shipping upgrade. Congratulation you just got one !

For your reference, your order details are shown below.

I paid full, i got no refund. Not sure what that means, anyone here who knows?

• 2 weeks later...

I received my Imperial Boots in the mail this week, they look great! These are a high quality product, very nice white leather. The soles are actually completely black on the bottom, I seen another pair somebody posted with soles that were only partially black on the bottom so this was a pleasant surprise. I also noticed the "U" shaped elastic part on these Imperial Boots are a little taller than on the TK Boots.

Now everyone including the company that makes these recommend that your order one full size up. I actually normally wear size 11, but my feet are size 10-1/2 exactly and will fit tightly into a pair of 10-1/2 shoes (Converse or Vans).

I should also mention that my feet are not wide like most guys, and these boots fit narrow which is the whole reason they suggest ordering a size up. I've resorted to wearing a size 12 before when I couldn't find my regular size, but in my experience a size 12 fits a little loose and feels a bit too big on me. Not only does size 12 feel too big on me, it actually looks too big on me as well. To the point I've actually had people say something to me before while wearing size 12.

So being that these are for a costume and appearances are everything, I REALLY wanted to avoid the clown feet effect!  I'm not just picking out a pair of work boots here, people are actually going to see me in these so I was very hesitant to order a full size up, The website suggests using insoles if a full size up turns out to be too big as it's easier and cheaper than shipping back a smaller pair that won't fit at all, but I didn't feel this was the solution for me...I care about the appearance of my footwear and I wanted the correct size.

So after much thought I decided to order them in my regular size 11 in hopes that they would fit somewhat comfortably.

Turns out these boots fit me absolutely perfect in Size 11, I'm actually quite impressed by how comfortable they are!

Like slippers :jc_doublethumbup: They go on a little snug while slipping them over your heels but that's normal for any chelsea boots.

Not too narrow on me at all, walking around in them feels good. I'm glad I ordered my normal size.  One happy trooper here :D

The boots also come with an embroidered patch from Imperial Boots. Free gifts are always a bonus

image_zps8dhyipqu.jpeg

image_zps8aq0ikoy.jpeg

Edited by SlyFox740
  • Like 1

My Imperial Boots arrived today. They look great and fit perfectly! I choose one size bigger then my usual size and it was the right decision!<br>

I got a free upgrade to DHL Express. They were shipped last Friday. That's super fast delivery!!!<br>

For pix look two posts higher. ;) <br>

I'm really happy and can't wait to wear them on my first troop! :)

Just received my boots today! I ordered on January 10th, so they took almost a month to arrive. Well worth the wait! I have wide feet, and was concerned that their sizes only went up to 12. I emailed Vincent, and he responded quickly despite the time difference. Vincent said he had a pair of 12.5's available, and offered them to me at regular price. <br><br>

These boots are very comfortable, and the quality is great. I highly recommend Imperial Boots!