IMPERIAL BOOTS

In the middle of july François told me he'd be back on "the 29th" which I assumed meant end of July, but now it looks like he'll be gone "the whole month" meaning August.

[edited out paranoid rant]

EDIT: Of course, the very next day after posting this, my boots arrive, delayed only by a small error in the address. Sorry François, I'll never doubt you again! ;)

Ah! I am glad you got them. I left home without the receipts from PO. Thank you for your trust in us.

François

Must be nice ... month + of vacation...

I assume nobody else handles email while he's gone. 

Well...one month of vacation during August in France is rather "normal"  ;) LOL

I look at all emails but follow the orders list. First arrived, first served. Be patient. While I am away we are still making shoes.

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 1

France has rich delicious food AND long vacations? No fair. :P

I look at all emails but follow the orders list. First arrived, first served. Be patient. While I am away we are still making shoes.

Indeed it is. I was getting worried that I didn't get a response in a couple days since I sent my payment. I just got back from my 3 weeks outing to Cambodia. Enjoy your trip! I am super jealous of the culture there. (Long lunch, naps and more vacation days than the US)

I got my boots!! He sent me an email 2 days ago that my boots was sent from somewhere here in the US and today I found a nice big box waiting for me when I got home from work. 

Thank you for helping me size what I needed. Boots were snug getting on and off other than that, it fit like it was custom made tailor to fit me. Here are pictures to help anyone deciding.

I wear Woman size 7.5 Wide or 8 Regular. This pair of boots is 8 Regular. I was afraid it would run narrow and be tight but they are perfect. I had on thick ankle socks too :)

20150812_175854.jpg

20150812_180000.jpg

20150812_180642.jpg

20150812_180653.jpg

20150812_180703.jpg

20150812_180713.jpg

20150812_180732.jpg

20150812_180303.jpg

20150812_180329.jpg

Edited by Kathryn

Hmm.. some tennis shoe tend to be narrower than others. I would say they fit more like the Sketchers. Sketchers have rounded front and they are wider than others like Nike or Adidas.

For me it is true to size. I know he suggest for some people to order 1 size up. I would suggest probably email him. He is very helpful :)

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

Edited by Kathryn

Yep, true in that different shoes have different fits. I use Nike Free Runs and don't feel like they're too tight/snug. 

I suppose he's still on holiday and I guess hasn't gotten around to my email sent in late July. 

Hmm.. some tennis shoe tend to be narrower than others. I would say they fit more like the Sketchers. Sketchers have rounded front and they are wider than others like Nike or Adidas.

For me it is true to size. I know he suggest for some people to order 1 size up. I would suggest probably email him. He is very helpful :)

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

Edited by UHCoog12

Yea, still on holiday and slowly answering emails / fulfilling orders in the order they were sent. 

I hope our patience will be rewarded. 

In reality, what other supplier are we to go with? TK Boots is indefinitely MIA and the stuff on Amazon aren't what most people are looking for (unless you want to paint your own boots white). 

Yea, still on holiday and slowly answering emails / fulfilling orders in the order they were sent. 

I hope our patience will be rewarded. 

In reality, what other supplier are we to go with? TK Boots is indefinitely MIA and the stuff on Amazon aren't what most people are looking for (unless you want to paint your own boots white). 

I try to respond to every one in a timely maner during my vacation. Also Imperiaboots.com does other shoes and gloves for the SW universe, not only TKs. Orders are varied and require attention. If I have forgotten someone please shoot me an email at contact@imperialboots.com

Thank you

François

I try to respond to every one in a timely maner during my vacation. Also Imperiaboots.com does other shoes and gloves for the SW universe, not only TKs. Orders are varied and require attention. If I have forgotten someone please shoot me an email at contact@imperialboots.com

Thank you

François

Francois,

Do you know when you might have size US 11.5 back in stock for the TKs?  Thanks.