Are there no Elite troopers left?

Daetrin

I'm just curious guys as there are only 11 folks on the Elite page

http://www.whitearmor.net/elite/

What's holding people up from taking the plunge? The way we wrote the standards it shouldn't be that hard/expensive the achieve. Ab plate buttons, shoulder straps, and belts are now easily available. Is is just a matter of cutting the back plate? That seems the only thing that actually takes effort to do.

Or am I missing something???? :blink::mellow:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's left? Can you guys chime in on what you have left to do? I'm just trying to get an idea of the "pain points" that prevent this from happening. We should have 100 by the end of the year as a goal. :)

What's left? Can you guys chime in on what you have left to do? I'm just trying to get an idea of the "pain points" that prevent this from happening. We should have 100 by the end of the year as a goal. :)

I WILL be one of the 100. :D

It is my goal and new years resolution. :)

As you know Daetrin, I should be ready in a couple of weeks. Blaster is my last thing and that's on the way (hyperfirm). Just for general knowledge, I have the Hasbro blaster and decided not to mod it. I want an obvious toy blaster for some trooping and then a more realistic one for other events. There is one other small tweak I have to make. My drop boxes are held on with black straps. I need to get some white straps for them. JoAnns does not carry a thin white cotten strap. I have to get motivated and stop by Michaels some day soon.

I need to install my side plates which will require me to redo my ab plate.

I also have a incorrect Stunt/Hero FX helmet that I troop with. Sure I "could" throw on the TE, ANH, or MR for the picture, but I want to do it correct. Not to mention I want to do a Elite FX just to do it...

I am waiting on my new helmet, although I think all I have to do to my current FX lid is to change the flat smoke lenses out for green. All that is left to do on the rest of my armor is to cut the back plate (doesn't seem too difficult) and change out my ab buttons (more difficult because of the amount of glue used to keep the current buttons in place). I do plan on attaining Elite status before summer, hopefully sooner depending on how my new careeer search goes. :)

OK, hows this?

As Deployment Officer, I am offering these to all Elite TK's.:

FISDLogo2.jpg

When you achieve your status, I will send you two 8" versions of these decals, plus two sets of your TKID, with the phrase XXX Elite in either English or Aurebesh (the XXX will be ANH, ESB or ROTJ).

For those non-English speaking TK's I will also do them in your native language if you send it to me.

I will be working on these for the existing Elite TK's in the next few weeks, so let's see what you guys can do!!!

oOoOoOoOo :o Stickers!!!!!!! I can't wait to get my Elite status!!!!!! :)

AND......

These WILL NOT be available to purchase. The only way to get some is by attaining Elite Status.

gotta get my armor up to 501 standards first (so i can have my membership accepted!)

but, don't worry... elite status requirements are in the back of my mind! i'll be there before the end of the year.. i want to be on of the 100!

OK, hows this?

As Deployment Officer, I am offering these to all Elite TK's.:

FISDLogo2.jpg

When you achieve your status, I will send you two 8" versions of these decals, plus two sets of your TKID, with the phrase XXX Elite in either English or Aurebesh (the XXX will be ANH, ESB or ROTJ).

For those non-English speaking TK's I will also do them in your native language if you send it to me.

I will be working on these for the existing Elite TK's in the next few weeks, so let's see what you guys can do!!!

Sweet! :D

i wouldn´t get elite status before i reached my own goal

atm i have only mfx armor. imo it´s not enough for anh elite.

there are some very nice lookin anh armors around and they´re easy to get

so i have to wait until i have a new armor

I'm waiting for my first suit which is a TM, so I'm going for ANH Elite at first attempt :P

My E-11 made following Dark Sith Lord's Tutorial is almost done and it's very accurate!

Can't wait!!!