Are there no Elite troopers left?

Daetrin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the way i see it.... ( considering that since dic 2007 i havent been on line hardly at all because of a new job) from oct-nov 2006 ??? ( when i joined FISD) moslty everone had a finished suit, Scott M. was the first to be aproved and he joined the FISD around the same time ( actualy Feb 2007) so he stared fresh and went from 501st A-ok to FISD Elite in like a week or two, and most of the rest of us did the same. i think Paul and Chazz were the first to "tune" there older suits for Elite, or did Paul get a new TM or TE2...... and were were all fine tuned with were to get the right buttons the right colours, how to cut, ....etc etc

any way as of lately i have noticed that there are alot of repeat threads with questions that have bbeen already answered, and this has left more reading and more info to process and probably resulting in slow Elite status out put. We use to be very anal about " READ twice ASK once, only if u can find yur answer" Just in case i am not ripig any one just stating that there is a lot more info to read alot more parts, odds and ends vendores.

But i feel that there will BE A "down pour" and massive surge of Elite troopers, they will come in waves..... I tell U!!!!!!

Ā 

Hey Scott dont remember if i told u that i got my Decals???? Very nice, was thinking of getting u to make me another set but in aymara ( local native langue that George used to base Hatissh(sp???)!!!!! I will post in the right thread.

So how's everyone doing on their armor building and upgrades? We are on a roll, keep up the good work.

Ā 

I will become an Elite trooper, I got the necessary stuff, just need a helmet ;).

I am almost done. I have another canvass belt coming since I destroyed my last one. Once the belt is finished I think Im in there first pass. Once thats done I want to ditch the thermal detonator for a grapple hook rig.

I am almost done. I have another canvass belt coming since I destroyed my last one. Once the belt is finished I think Im in there first pass. Once thats done I want to ditch the thermal detonator for a grapple hook rig.

Where did you find a grapple? My attempt failed horrid...lol...

Ā 

Once my armor arrives... Its on!

I have everything I need in hand I just need to put it all together! When I say I have it in hand I mean I have canvas to make my own belt. I have the materials to make my own holster. I have everything I need for my blaster I just need the time to put it all together. Life has really slowed me down on this project. I planned to be done 2 months ago. I am hoping that I'm only a few weeks away. I want to make a huge effort to get this done soon!

Guest TK-2416

ESB Elite on its way - Mike is building the AP for me in the ESB style, New canvas belt and right sided holster on its way from firebladejedi, found some new ESB handplates - about to close the deal on a ESB E-11 blaster... So within a month or so.. Then ROTJ?? ;) Any one has the full house?

i think all i need is to finish my blaster, cut the butt plate (bit scared though) and get an accurate holster.

Ā 

may need to change the gloves or are the nomex flight gloves allowed

ESB Elite on its way - Mike is building the AP for me in the ESB style, New canvas belt and right sided holster on its way from firebladejedi, found some new ESB handplates - about to close the deal on a ESB E-11 blaster... So within a month or so.. Then ROTJ?? ;) Any one has the full house?

My ESB bucket should arrive shortly. I have the hand plates and a new belt has been ordered. Just need to decide about the blaster. I have to say doing the kit so I could do both ANH & ESB from the beginning would have been easier, but with a little planning doesn't take much effort overall.

Ā 

Dude - you're nuts to try ROTJ. That's a lot of mods and a lot of work. There's almost nothing you can re-use except the legs and arms, so you're talking either a whole other suit or lots of extra parts. Would be cool to see - no one's ever scored that hat trick.

Guest TK-2416

ROTJ... You are right.. That is really something.. But again the thought of being the first to score a hat trick.. ;) So far as I can see only one trooper made it..

Yeah workin on elite status but uh... hit a road block... can't find a dang helmet...

If you want the most inexpensive you can get a MR CE on ebay for about a hundred. Of course the more accurate helmets do cost a bit more.

• 1 month later...

After a long dry spell we have a new applicant for elite. I know there are troopers out there who can gain elite status so please apply.

Ā 

Stop teasing us, I'm waiting on you to submit my long overdue pictures to get my Elite :P

And there are more elite only goodies in the works. They are round :D .

There are lots of folks just a mod or two away - these are simple and cheap fixes to do. If you gots time to troop, you gots time to go Elite! :)