Are there no Elite troopers left?

Daetrin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..I went and tried to get the belt to sit above the split a bunch of different ways to no avail ..it just would not work/look right with my belt place where I had it in the front

Ā 

just a thought, have you tried using wide velcro strips on the back of the belt and on the sides of your armor to keep it in place? I do that with my current ABS belt and it works like a charm...

Maybe everyone's waiting on their rubber gloves with latex handplates, before submitting for ANH Elite status?! OH, wait... it isn't a requirement after all :P

Ā 

I always thought that Elite status was a particularly cool idea, and I hope to join the ranks of ANH Elite troopers by the Summer :)

Ā 

Good idea offering the exclusive decal as well, for obtaining Elite status!

Ā 

Cheers,

John

Terrell also has another extra super cool idea to get everyone motivated. Doh! Did I just spill beans? Scott is gonna be biddee!! :)

Like I told Scott, I'm going to try to work him to death with elite applications this year. :D

Ā 

And yes there is an idea on the table just for elites that will get everyones attention in the Legion. More on this to come later. B)

I've got a lot of parts ordered, and everything else tallied and budgeted and ready to roll. I just got Jen's and my TE2 bucket kits in the mail today. Thanks, Tony -- they're awesome! Everything's likely to take a bit longer, because I'm doing two ANH TKs to high degree of anal-ness. With a third for another friend of mine later this fall. And this isn't counting all the other costumes in every stage from R&D to done but being tweaked. *lol* This time next year, expect to have had three more TKs added to the Elite ranks. :D

Ā 

--Jonah

I just seperate my kidney/butt plate this afternoon. I have a set of VaderDave's ab buttons on order to replace the huge black FX ones, and I now have my TE2 that I plan to turn into an ANH stunt. I believe that those are all that need to be finished before submitting my Elite app. :)

• 2 months later...

Well it's been 10 weeks with 10 new elite troopers since post #1 of this thread. :salute: Great job troopers.

Ā 

So how is everyone doing, and what mods do you have left to achieve elite?

I'm just waiting on Wyatt's Imperial under garment, my scope and counter for my blaster and a some paint for the blaster and its a done deal. For me...almost there. Plus I'm finally getting to keep a blaster for myself. Plus at the same time I have to get my Application in to the 501st. Yay, go me.

I'm building my suit right now. It's my first and it's an FX so I doubt that this will be up to Elite Standards, but I'm building in Elite in as many places as I can. I definitely will need to get a new bucket (my wife is already giving me the look when I mentioned the MR Bucket). I'm using the AB Buttons that came with the kit, but they have been sanded and painted to the correct colors. Canvas belt needs to be made. I've got to get something to close the side gaps.

I need to attach my holster behind my belt and get an ANH style blaster, then I think I'm sorted for Elite. I'll be doing the holster once I get my rivet gun back from my friend, and I'll get the blaster sorted soon :D

I could apply, I have all the requirements met, but really don't want to with the FX... Cause...

Ā 

By the end of the summer, I am going to apply for ESB with my newly assmebled, as canon as posible...

Ā 

TM ARMOR!!! OH YEA! Whoot Whoot!!!

Ā 

:dance::dance::dance::peace:

Ā 

( I am not excited or anything...)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TK-2416

Well.. I hope soon.. Right now all that I am missing is the correct ANH buttons - everything else should be cleared.. I have the MRCE modified lid, but I am waiting for the TE ABS... So perhaps in 2-3 weeks I may apply :duim:

Great to hear David! Here's to the next wave of brave fellows willing to show their quality!

Ā 

:pint1: :pint1: :pint1:

Guest TK-2416

thanks... I could have needed a drink when I started to cut the back of the FX kit - Point of no return - but I think it came out quite well :D