If you became EXTREMELY RICH, what would you do first?

RogueTrooper

NO, I have not won the lottery or inherited any money <_<

Right now, I am at the office with my nose to the grid stone, work,work,work....

But for a moment I was day dreaming.. What if I became a ZILLIONAIRE, what would I do with the lute :huh:

OK, ( in my head) I am one of the richest people on the planet... Now, What would be the first things I would do with it :unsure:

First thing that comes to my mind is donate to good causes to help find a cure for diseases such as cancer, aids, junvenile diabetes, autism, birth defects, etc. Als donate to organizationssuch as: Make a Wish Foundation, The Petty Junction Gang, Ronald Mcdonald House,The Shriners, etc, find people that trully need help and help them, etc....

Now, after you have donated to good causes, all the good deeds have been fulfilled...

What would you do? You are still EXTREMELY RICH. Your zillions are making you millions of dollars in interest every day.

Now, What would you do for yourself?

Be a kid, and indulge youself....

Or what inner dream do you have and what would you do to fulfill it if you had an endless amount of money?

These are some of my fantasies:

Contact George Lucas and buy the total rights to the Star Wars Franchise. Once I have obtained that, I would re-make the prequels, the way I envisioned them and then continue with some sequels 7, 8 and 9 and maybe even past that.

If George wouldn't sell the franchise to me then I would spend the money to build a time machine and go back to before he even got pen to paperand start the Star Wars Galaxy myself. We wouldn't have just 6 episodes, but about 20 by now. Can you imagine all the trooping that would need to be done?

I would also start my own Star Wars Theme Park entitled Stars Wars Galaxy, where everyday is a galaxy far, far away... (Hey if Mickey can have it why can't Darth?)

In the theme park you would have rides like The Millenium Falcon Ride Through Light Speed. This ride is the fastest roller coaster ever made. You would have all of the different terrains like Tatooine, Dagobah,Hoth and Endor where you can walk in and believe that you have been transported there. There would be landspeeder bumper cars,and the Tie Fighter Tilt A Swings. There will 4-D ride with the simulation of going trough the trench run, the asteroid field, etc. There would also be space battle rides where groups would either be in Tie Fighter or X-Wing simulators and they sould be communicating to there squadrons mates like you can in online gaming. Also there would be theme foods like blu Bantha milk,Hoth Ice cones,fried Mynock (it taste just like chicken). There will mock battles throughout the park. There will be an area where fans can dress up as their favorite character and be blue screened (super imposed) into some of the classic scenes from the Star Wars Saga. It will be video taped and made into a disc for you to take home and enjoy.

There would be a permanent museum, with all the original props, with videos talking about them for all to see and enjoy.

I could keep going on and on, but I am at work and have got to put my nose back to the grind stone. I will say one more thing, I would have free authentic costumes made by the original prop makers, for anyone in the 501st. ;)

Hey I gotta quit day dreaming and get back to work, but before I do that, again I ask this question; if you were extremely rich what would be your indulgence?

ive been thinking of this for a few years, but its kinda silly... i would like to scratchbuild a full scale Millenium Falcon that doubles as a lake house/camp. it would have a jacuzzi, bar, and tons of high tech gadgets,video games, awesome guitars... basically a man cave to end all man caves ;)

ive been planning this in my head for years but alas it will most likely never happen <_<

I always thought I would rent out a meeting room at a fancy hotel. Then I would call my entire extended family and tell them that they will be picked up by limo on a specific date. I wouldnt tell them why. When they arrived to the hotel I would have them check in and proceed to the meeting room where a full dinner would be served with entertainment. In the middle of each table would be a piggy bank and a hammer :) After desert and when everyone was asking what the hell this is all about I would walk up to the front of the room and have the tables choose who would break the piggy bank at their table. On the count of three they would break their piggy banks and find a check for millions of dollars. I would share it with everyone I loved. The fantasy kind of drifts off after that. :)

I always thought I would rent out a meeting room at a fancy hotel. Then I would call my entire extended family and tell them that they will be picked up by limo on a specific date. I wouldnt tell them why. When they arrived to the hotel I would have them check in and proceed to the meeting room where a full dinner would be served with entertainment. In the middle of each table would be a piggy bank and a hammer :) After desert and when everyone was asking what the hell this is all about I would walk up to the front of the room and have the tables choose who would break the piggy bank at their table. On the count of three they would break their piggy banks and find a check for millions of dollars. I would share it with everyone I loved. The fantasy kind of drifts off after that.

That I would love cause it just happened to me...then I woke up Edited by Amish Trooper

Well,after the charity donations, and family/freinds gifts of cash, id quit my crap job, move out of New York City!! Id buy a house for myself, and a house for my sister. My house would have a large part built to show off my second sets of Costumes i built for display and other movie prop replicas i will surely buy/make. Id have separate rooms for the different genres of movie. Id have a 6 car garage and Id get 2,1969 dodge Chargers (one blackcherry and one "General Lee") Id build a replica K.I.T.T. (Knight Rider/ Modified 82 Trans Am), and acouple of other classic MOPAR musclecars, oh and the new Challenger for my everyday car. (can you tell i love MOPAR muscle cars? lol) Id probably never miss a con and vacation alot..i guess thats about it lol

....one day one day :PB)

Edited by Darth Voorhees

As part of my excessively opulent home, I'd have a section like this: http://current.com/participate/vc2/vc2-uk/89083363_star-trek-apartment.htm

Then I'd have another section that was designed after the Death Star, complete with an exact copy of the Emperor's Throne Room. ;)

As part of my excessively opulent home, I'd have a section like this: http://current.com/participate/vc2/vc2-uk/89083363_star-trek-apartment.htm

Then I'd have another section that was designed after the Death Star, complete with an exact copy of the Emperor's Throne Room. ;)

I saw the Trek apartment in Trekkies or Trekkies 2... I can remember which... I thought, that's totally cool.

I also love the Death Star Throne Room too! or building a house just like Jabba's Palace..

I saw the Trek apartment in Trekkies or Trekkies 2... I can remember which... I thought, that's totally cool.

I also love the Death Star Throne Room too! or building a house just like Jabba's Palace..

If you dream of getting rich just join Amway and recruit all your friends and family members.

Your dreams will all come true!

I would give a quarter of my money to Joss Whedon to do with as he chose.

Then, I would buy a Boss 302 Mustang, a 426 Hemi Charger, a Corvette Stingray, and a Wild Violet Phase 3 GTHO Falcon with 8 track player and factory sunroof. Then, I'd take my Garrison to any event they wanted to go to.

Oh, I'd buy some costumes as well...

Ya know... I would not change all that much.

Be out of debt... and really enjoy life even the more just giving it to random folk handfuls at a time. Dont want a huge house, just a nice garage and a cool prop room. Dont really want a lot of cars, I would just change them all the time.

I would have one toy project however. I would build a museum for the Star Wars franchise. I would have Sansweet run it and have troops available everyday. It would sprawl and cause I just bought the archives, it would be accessible. Kinda like MOM and private stuff collide. I would have all the licenses for the franchise and make the props dead on 1 to 1.

Then, my gift to myself would be a Bugatti Varon, 1970 Hemi Barricuda (plum crazy pistol grip white ragtop) and for the family trips to the store the new Benz E class AMG.

Then, my gift to myself would be a Bugatti Varon, 1970 Hemi Barricuda (plum crazy pistol grip white ragtop) and for the family trips to the store the new Benz E class AMG.

A man of class needs nothing more...

Edited by davej

I'd keep things pretty simple. Pay off all my debts and my family's debts. Buy a nicer house than the matchbox I currently have :lol: Buy a decent car, I've always liked BMW 3 series and maybe a classic like a mid 60's Mustang for fun.

Probably just travel a lot, and of course hit up all those fun cons I see pictures of online. :)

Okay, after reading all of these, I think I'd have to say,

1. Get out of debt.

2. Purchase the house I've been dreaming of for the past 2 years...3 bedrooms, a basement, and room for a "Hobby Room"

3. Put a "media" room in the basement of my house with surround sound, and a great projection system so I can throw really awesome movie watching parties.

4. Purchase a Porsche 911 Turbo and get a license plate that says TIE PLT...sorry FISD, we don't have any really cool transport I can drive.

5. Purchase armor for people in my garrison

6. Purchase the rights to the SW franchise...then...

BUILD A STAR WARS THEME PARK! Let my imagination run amok!

1. Replica of the Tantive IV, you too can invade the ship, hunt down Leia and bring her before Vader. Shoot those rebel scum, and march them off to the detention center.

2. Replica of parts of the Death Star. Fight the rebel scum as they try and escape from the Death Star. If you are really good, they won't escape, even if it was part of the plan...

3. Lifesized replica of the Jawa Sandcrawler. Practice your shooting accuracy on this great looking if slow-moving vehile. bonus points if you nail a jawa that is runing away.

4. For those "Pathfinder" types, speeder bike rides through the forests of Endor. bonus points for every rebel scum you shoot. Extra bonus points for the little furry creatures you shoot.

5. Fly a TIE Fighter and shoot down pesky X- & Y-Wings.

6. Themed hotels: Jabba's Hut; Moisture Farm; Bespin Cloud City; Death Star Barracks; Hoth Rebel Base; Endor Ewok Village (for the kiddies); Mos Eisley, etc. Kind of like how Disney World is laid out.

Okay, I guess I have to have some rides/experiences for the Rebels...they can have a battle of Yavin, if they can nail the 2 meter exhaust port they win. Perhaps a battle of Endor? How about a Clone Wars Section???

I would also donate a lot of money to Autism and Multiple Sclerosis research. A lot of money. After setting up a Trust Fund to take care of my nephew who has Autism.

I guess that is all...except buy all the armor I want (TIE, NovaTrooper, ANH Storm Trooper, ESB Storm Trooper) oh and weapons. ;)

1, replace then burn every FX lid on the planet.

2, Purchase every FX lid mold on planet and destroy them, publicaly and preferably at a Celebration type event.

I would just go silly with the rest and waste it on trivial things. ;)

1, replace then burn every FX lid on the planet.

2, Purchase every FX lid mold on planet and destroy them, publicaly and preferably at a Celebration type event.

I'd use some of my extreme richness to come and watch, then buy you a beer or 2 :)