Brian Muir's Autobiography

vadersculptor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian,

Ā 

Sign me up for a autographed copy!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

PM SENT!!!!

Ā 

Tom

Thanks guys. As soon as I have an idea of total numbers and get it back from the printers I'll contact you all. I'll need to know how you would like me to personlize each book and sort out shipping costs.

Ā 

No Gino isn't in the book. :blink: As it was the AA saga that brought me to the boards I've covered the court case. I've mentioned the enjoyable side of being involved with the forums,conventions and having the pleasure of being in contact with so many Star Wars enthusiasts.

Ā 

Brian

Thanks guys. As soon as I have an idea of total numbers and get it back from the printers I'll contact you all. I'll need to know how you would like me to personlize each book and sort out shipping costs.

Ā 

No Gino isn't in the book. :blink: As it was the AA saga that brought me to the boards I've covered the court case. I've mentioned the enjoyable side of being involved with the forums,conventions and having the pleasure of being in contact with so many Star Wars enthusiasts.

Ā 

Brian

Ā 

LOL cant wait for Ginos rebutle to your book, lets face it he has said every thing but that he sculpeted the original one.........

Hi Scott,

Ā 

Thanks - still wearing the tshirt - in fact photo of me in the back of the book wearing it with pride.

Ā 

Ā 

Brian

Ā 

Ā 

Are you F&$^*$^ing kidding me!!??? LOL Fantastic!!!

Yes definitely put me down for a signed copy. Can't wait.

Also glad you included a pic of Liz Moore. Very excited to read the book indeed!

Scott

Are you F&$^*$^ing kidding me!!??? LOL Fantastic!!!

Yes definitely put me down for a signed copy. Can't wait.

Also glad you included a pic of Liz Moore. Very excited to read the book indeed!

Scott

Ā 

The book is my chance to make sure Liz gets the credit she deserves for her work. Lucasfilm gave me permission to use a photo of her and myself from the production but unfortunately it is just a back view of her. fortunately I've managed to get a photo of her from the guy she was seeing at the time.

Ā 

Brian

The book is my chance to make sure Liz gets the credit she deserves for her work. Lucasfilm gave me permission to use a photo of her and myself from the production but unfortunately it is just a back view of her. fortunately I've managed to get a photo of her from the guy she was seeing at the time.

Ā 

Brian

Ā 

That wonderful Brain!!!!

I asked for one on the RPF, but Ill add in here as well.

Ā 

I would love a signed copy. Thank you for allowing us to have a shot at one. Very very cool. You sculpted my hero... ;)

I would LOVE a signed copy as well. I hope you are not getting overloaded with requests already, but please add me to the list! Super excited!

Ā 

I'm more than happy to sign (and personalize) copies for you guys on the forums - just need an idea of numbers for the first run . The response has been incredible!! :dancing-trooper:

Ā 

Brian