Brian Muir's Autobiography

vadersculptor

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian,

Just to let you know my copy of the book turned up today.Luckily for me i couldnt get into work today because of the snow so i have been reading it all day.Brilliant read ,and whats even more brilliant is we share the same birthday :D

Anyone who has just paid will have their books posted/shipped straight after Christmas.

There are a few members who want the book but are unable to pay until the New Year which is fine.

Also anyone who wants the book (who originally put their name down on the interest list )get in touch with me before the end of December.

The batch of signed/personalised books is coming towards a close.

Happy Holidays !!

Brian

Anyone who has just paid will have their books posted/shipped straight after Christmas.

There are a few members who want the book but are unable to pay until the New Year which is fine.

Also anyone who wants the book (who originally put their name down on the interest list )get in touch with me before the end of December.

The batch of signed/personalised books is coming towards a close.

Happy Holidays !!

Brian

Hi Brian,

Just to let you know my books arrived today just in time for an Xmas read!

Thanks!

Have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year.

kindest regards,

Mark.

My copies of your book arrived safe and sound today.When I saw they had been delivered, I was actually like a kid at Christmas.

I just looked briefly through the book and to say how I feel about "IN THE SHADOW OF VADER" I will have to quote a line from the number 1 Villain that you helped to create,

:vader1: "Impressive, most impressive". :vader1:

I am looking forward to reading the book ;)

Thank you again Brian!

Tom

Fantastic book, Brian! Enjoyable read. Your talents are amazing!! Those coats-of-arms....wow.

Thanks again (and thanks for the nice caption credit on that last pic!!! WooooHOOOO!!!!)

Scott

PS want to add how nice it was to be able to match a face to the famous Liz Moore.