NEW boot source!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine boots also arrived yesterday! I'v wait for it 3 months. The Quality is excellent!!

But....Could anybady tell me what is wrong within this picture? :)

DSC05697.jpg

Edited by JKCHEN

Mine boots also arrived yesterday! I'v wait for it 3 months. The Quality is excellent!!

But....Could anybady tell me what is wrong within this picture? :)

Oh no! Well everybody says having 2 left feet means you're clumsy. So does having 2 right feet mean you're super talented? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My computer won't let me click on the e-mail link. How can I get the e-mail address so I can copy and paste on my e-mail account?

Should I just order first or can one of you ask if there is a size 10 for me so I can order.

Thanks,

Patrick DeVoe

Hi CT9926 and fellow FISD members,

Ive ordered an size 10 from TKBoots and the pair is awesome. Fits just nice but felt a bit tight a first due to the fresh spandex material near the heel part.

Here is my size 10. Ordered and received a month ago which TKBoots claimed was the last pair. Of course, there would be new production runs but may have to wait a little.

Image058-1.jpg

You can contact TKBoots at troopersupplies@hotmail.com to enquire about the availability of sizes. If size is available, after making payment, mine reached fast within two weeks from US to Malaysia.

Edited by ZIECKZEON

I'll add aonther rave response as far as communication goes. Super fast replies, and extremely easy to deal with. The boots are on their way in the mail, with tracking-number and everything. Top notch!

I couldn't agree more about TK Boots. I ordered them and they arrived 5 days later.

Quick (but brief) response to questions. I'd certainly buy from TK Boots again.... if they sold more than boots... or if I lose mine... or the off chance I go TD someday.

Aloha,

-Eric

I ordered 2 sets and only recieved 1. Called and they are getting another pair for me, but its going to take a while they said. Sad though, I was really excited to hear that they showed up, but then only 1 of the 2 pairs I ordered.

Other than that, i am really happy with the 1 pair and the shipping was super fast.

• 1 month later...

Man, I ordered 2 pairs of boots from TK boots along time ago. I got 1 in the mail about 2 weeks after ordering, but the 2nd one never showed up. When asked about them, they said they made a mistake and they were sorry. I was happy with that, and they refunded me half the money as an apology. That was about 5 weeks ago. Now they tell me it will be another 4-6 weeks to get another set. Ugh, I am trying to make it to a troop in september, and nothing. Bummer on that front. BUt I still have faith that they will come through. If not, I guess I will post here a little dissapointment.

Oh, 1 pair were for me, 1 pair were for a friend who is doing a TD. He already weathered his, so I am SOL and have to wait.