NEW boot source!

Just got mine today, they are awesome! They're just a tiny bit "pointy" in my opinion, but there's good toe room. I ordered a pair of 8 and 9 since I'm actually an 8.5

I fit the size 8's well, the 9's a little bigger but that's OK, I will put padded insoles in them for long troops.

**For those that have commented they fit snug on the sides, make sure to take out the thin layer of foam padding inside the boot, near the upper surface!**

I think they put that there to help them keep their shape during shipping. I put on the 8's and said "Dang, these are so tight! Then I realized the foam came out. :)

Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't realize and so was finding them a little snug but once i removed the foam inserts they fitted perfectly.

I think they said that the first batch was small, depending on response they would plan for another order / restocking, in half sizes too. I was going to get an 8.5 but the 8's I got fit awesome. :) Super happy that i found boots, you guys have no idea... been going for months with a good chunk of my TK sitting here, but no boots!

"The circle is now complete" :D

Finally decided to jump on this since I have read so many good reviews. They are fast, I emailed him this morning (Saturday) and had a reply in less than 30 mins. I replied with my shipping address and again, had a quoted price almost immediately. I payed with Paypal and just checked my email again and I already have a tracking number with UPS.

Looking forward to having these for my TD, I ordered 12's this time though. With my Caboots in 11 (my normal size) I added the Dr. Sholls gel insoles but they made the boots WAY too tight. My toes were actually numb after a 8 hour troop a back in August. I figure I can use the extra space and add the gel soles again this time.

I went and trooped in my new boots on Sunday, and they were super comfy.

The backs of my calves aren't glued, so the straps wanted to play "peek-a-boo" through the armor seam a little bit, but I imagine that will stop once I've worn them a few times and they've conformed to the armor a little better.

All in all, big thumbs-up. :duim:

UK Guys, those who have ordered have you ordered one size smaller as US sizes are plus 1 UK sizes??

I'm a UK 10 so should I order size US 9 or size US 10?

Thx

(p.s. I can't believe this guys in California, I just come back from a 3 week vacation there!!!! How did I miss this post.... lol)

You probably want a 10 or 11 actually. Check some online comparison charts, I just did a quick check and it says UK 10 is a US 10.5 or 11. There's a good amount of toe room in the TKboots, but they do fit narrow.

http://www.safariquip.co.uk/i_shoe_sizes.html

http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

http://www.dmusastore.com/uk-us-shoe-size-conversion.html

http://www.convertalot.com/shoe_size_converter.html

Thanks, will go for US11 to be on the safe side.....

I do have wide feet though.... lol

Still can't believe I was in CA on a 3 week vacation and I didn't even logon to see this post.

I could have saved the postage to the UK.... lol, oh well....

Just got mine in today too. They do look good. I wish they made half sizes, my 9's feel a little big for my 8.5 feet but I don't think it's anything a thick gell insert won't fix. Although to be honest I don't think I am going to wear them until my caboots finally fall apart. No point in having two torn up pair of boots. I just knew how hard it is getting to get these boots, especially in a smaller size. So I wanted to jump on them while I could. Now, when it's finally time to put on a new pair- VIOLA! there they are, pristine, new, and no worries about tracking down a new pair.

Again, these are indeed great boots.

I will be anxious to hear from you guys that are wearing them already about scuff marks, removing scuff marks, grass stains, polishing them, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for my confusion, but how do I get these for 50 dollars? When I go through paypal, it comes out to much more than that. Must I email them first or something?

You should e-mail them anyways, to make sure they have your size in stock before you order. Also, because you're in Canada - the shipping will be slightly more.

I just tested the Paypal thing, it works fine (if you're int he USA and they have your size in stock). It simply adds $12 for shipping in the USA.