NEW boot source!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

short video review..nothing too big but gives you an impression ...

Thumbs up from me - although we are two years down the line and they are looking for a new supplier. I hope they can deliver the same quality for the same price.

This site is no longer selling boots. This thread should be closed and unpinned

Nope. Why? Because they will start selling boots again when they have a new supplier.

During my search for boots, I also came across somebody that mentioned another (US) option; had something to do with uniforms for a Military Academy - according to this person they use white boots that would fit the bill. But could be expensive. I'm not sure, because I didn't check it.

:dancing-trooper:Didn't have to - got an offer from RSPropmaster when I contacted them to finally order my armor. :happy and cheerful birthday:

Edited by Choco

I just ordered some boots from this site. It reads that they were no longer producing them but, they had some in stock left over. Not only were they quick to find them they were quick in responding and sending the UPS info.

:duim:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the update guys! I too just ordered a size 10. Just send them an email & see if they have your size in stock. From there posting on there website I too was under the impression they no longer have TK boots in stock, but they do:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered my size 10 boots in the regular up to par quality condition from them! :D

Ohhhhh....I see what your next costume is now. lol...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can concur! Just got my TKBoots as well, Was told that if the size 9's I received did not fit, that I could return them, but it would be 8-10 weeks before he had a NEW RUN! Looks like he may in fact have a new source. I can not stress how happy I am with these boots, they look and feel fantastic, and now there may be a light at the end of the tunnel, and very much worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just tried to order from tkboots.  He does not have many sizes left.  I am an 11 or an 11.5. The size 12 will be too big.  Does anyone know what other options are good?  I read the caboots are too shiny.  

By chance, is anyone selling a size 11?  

If anyone has a pair are the boots sized big or small?  If they are sized smaller I will buy the 12 and wear bigger socks or get insoles.

Thank you,

Darin 

Hello all,

Just tried to order from tkboots.  He does not have many sizes left.  I am an 11 or an 11.5. The size 12 will be too big.  Does anyone know what other options are good?  I read the caboots are too shiny.  

By chance, is anyone selling a size 11?  

If anyone has a pair are the boots sized big or small?  If they are sized smaller I will buy the 12 and wear bigger socks or get insoles.

Thank you,

Darin 

Grab the 12's and put a nice thick insole (memory foam style). You'll have happy comfy feet ;)   I am a 10.5 shoe and went with the 10 and they were a bit tight with insole installed. I grabbed another pair in 11 and with the memory insole my feet are sooo happy. 

• 2 weeks later...