Hello from England. Just checking in.

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd say hi. I've been checking out the boards for a while and to be honest i don't usually do things like this but my interest and thirst for knowledge made me do it!  I may not get too involved by posting regularly but I've seen nothing but good and positive posts from everyone so here i am. I've been a member of the ukg for around 14 years and have owned my armor for approximately 16 year's so like me it's starting to get a bit old and tired but still functioning ok. 

• Like 2

Hello Brett...  16 years!!!   OMG...:duim:...You're not old, you're vintage :laugh1:....I´m 47 years old, I'm vintage too, and I'm starting now...I bought my armor in january...

So, never is too late...

Welcome to FISD...Regards from Spain...

• Like 1

Thanks again all for the welcome. I do intend to contribute to this amazing forum at some point but I'm just finding my way around at the moment. To be honest it's an honour  just  to be amongst such talented people. 

24 minutes ago, Cleantrooper said:

Thanks again all for the welcome. I do intend to contribute to this amazing forum at some point but I'm just finding my way around at the moment. To be honest it's an honour  just  to be amongst such talented people. 

Take your time mate, you can start as most uf us did, just visiting the forum and welcoming new members and encouraging and congrats  new recruits on their Builds and Higher levels applicants . " Troopers Helping Troopers. "

:Stormtrooper_walk_south::Stormtrooper_walk_south::Stormtrooper_walk_south::salute: