Anovos TK armor preorder

Anovos is really catching up with shipments, I ordered November 29 and I got my shipping notice this morning. The last timeframe indicated I would receive mine in March. I'm paying 21% on VAT and some extra for FedEx handling the import.

They are plowing through these delivery notifications:  Just got a notification to ship to the UK.  Ordered June 27th, should be here Friday.  Now to play the Tax and Duty fun and games.

Got my notification too Chris and will also be paying my duty and tax too soon after, bitter sweet but still worth it I think, depending on the bill! :blink:

I feel you pain brother! ^_^

Has anyone made expierience how reliable was the fedex estimated delivery date on international shipping? I ordered in December and I live in Germany and just got the shipping notofication...it sais it comes on Friday...I cant believe it!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

When I got my notification for my TFA bucket the delivery date kept changing, then I got a call out of the blue on a completely different day from the courier driver saying he was outside my house with the box, luckily my father was home to take it as I was out!

Got my notification too Chris and will also be paying my duty and tax too soon after, bitter sweet but still worth it I think, depending on the bill! :blink:

I feel you pain brother! ^_^

Depending on what you paid it's going to be around £100 (I was the $450 tier but had a 10% discount). The 2 part shipment might stuff that up though, will depend on what the values on the boxes say. The handling fee from FedEx is some percentage I can't recall, minimum £12 which is what I used when I worked it out. Sounds like they invoice you rather than hold the package which is a small mercy.

Ordered April 28th, got nothing. Order shows as unfulfilled. Put in two support tickets with ANOVOS, nothing, not a peep. :(

I can't remember if I mentioned this already or not, so apologies if you've tried this. But, I never received any email from Anovos or FedEx about shipment...the only head-ups I had was by being pro-active and signing up for FedEx's Delivery Manager. Once signed up, go to Tracking->Access FedEx Delivery Manager and you can see about pending shipments to your address even without a tracking number. It takes several seconds for the page to draw, so give it a chance to refresh. Hope that helps...

(By the way, I received mine on 1/23/16, and Anovos' site today still says "UNFULFILLED"! So don't go by that. :) It may stay as unfulfilled until the soft good also ship, that's my guess. )

Edited by aramis

Anyone else NOT get the trooper poster included in box?

Lots of people didn't get the poster (myself included). :(

Per Anovos tech support, however, they said:

"Every customer who ordered the Original Trilogy Stormtrooper armor kit should be getting a poster. If yours did not, please email support@anovos.com with the subject line "TK KIT ISSUE" and include the order number as well as the item affected (part number if possible). Thank you!"

Can everyone please remember this and spread the word?

I sent the email and received a reply that everyone is supposed to get the poster, and they will send one to me in 4-6 weeks.

Hey, has anybody asked ANOVOS about replacement parts? None of mine are broken, but I'm thinking about trying to build a second belt assembly for stunt and keeping their hero assembly intact as a secondary belt. I feel like the rogue one TKs could end up featuring something like the ANOVOS belt assembly and if I make a separate stunt assembly then I'll have both on hand to switch out at will.

If nobody's asked I'm willing to, just thought I'd check here first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Edited by CommanderZel

David

Have you received a shipping notice yet? I got my notice last week and FedEx tried to deliver today but I wasn't home. Shipping to Canada seemed pretty fast but I'm on the West Coast. Second attempt will be tomorrow. I ordered April 28th although from reading this thread, there seems to be no rhyme or reason on shipping.

Edited by Wallyfett

Lots of people didn't get the poster (myself included). :(

Per Anovos tech support, however, they said:

"Every customer who ordered the Original Trilogy Stormtrooper armor kit should be getting a poster. If yours did not, please email support@anovos.com with the subject line "TK KIT ISSUE" and include the order number as well as the item affected (part number if possible). Thank you!"

Can everyone please remember this and spread the word?

I sent the email and received a reply that everyone is supposed to get the poster, and they will send one to me in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for the heads up I'll be sure to send an email

Just a quick update for all the Canadians.

I received my FedEx delivery today and was surprised that I didn't have to pay any fees/taxes/duties. I asked the FedEx guy and he said to call FedEx. According to his notes, nothing was owed. I followed up with FedEx customer service and they confirmed. There were no taxes or brokerage fees owing on file. Fingers crossed but it looks like I won't have to pay any additional charges. Hoping that everyone else is the same!