Anovos TK armor preorder

I suspect a lot of cancellations moved peoples dates around.

Really? "A lot of cancellations"? I don't mess much outside white armor for this anovos issue, so I may be missing something, but I don't get the impression that "a lot" of cancellation have happened. There might have been a few, but for what I read here, people seem to be quite happy with their kits and only minor complaints. Am I wrong?

I know a few people jumped on them and then when the realization hit that it wasn't going to be theirs by Dec 17, or even approvable because nobody had seen it, they cancelled. I agree that there can't have been hundreds to cover the fact that people who ordered in November are getting them...that's kinda of crazy.

• Like 1

I received mine and the helmet seems warped. The bridge of the nose is off center and the teeth when looking at the right side of the mask seem further back then the left. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi Jason.

Take a look at these other thread here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35161-anovos-crooked-frown/page-3?

There you can compare some pics with yor helmet. The link will (hopefully) take you to the third page of the thread where is reposted "somebody's FB picture" of a before/after easy five minutes modding of the left side of the frown.

Hope that helps!

I know a few people jumped on them and then when the realization hit that it wasn't going to be theirs by Dec 17, or even approvable because nobody had seen it, they cancelled. I agree that there can't have been hundreds to cover the fact that people who ordered in November are getting them...that's kinda of crazy.

Hummm. Or may be that anovos has the mother of all the shipment departments and they rock! ;)

One way or another I agree that the shipment seems to be much faster than expected, at least within USA. Let's see how things go here in Europe next week. Mine should be in one of those lots...

• Like 2

Hi Jason.

There you can compare some pics with yor helmet. The link will (hopefully) take you to the third page of the thread where is reposted "somebody's FB picture" of a before/after easy five minutes modding of the left side of the frown.

Hope that helps!

Hi Jason.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much. That is what I was looking for. 

• Like 1

In regards to those waiting on international shipping to begin,

I just received tracking information/shipping label being made from FedEx. Its being sent to Northern Ireland in the Uk. A very optimist estimated delivery of Feb 4th which I won't get my hopes up for.

I ordered on May 4th at 20 minutes til midnight.

Looks like anovos' expected shipment dates were miscalculated again! This time it's earlier :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ugh! Why did I hesitate in ordering earlier I'm pretty sure I'm in the bottom of the list and won't be getting it until the end of March

I ordered towards the end of the day on the last day, May 4, and I got mine several days ago now, well before others who ordered earlier.  I don't think when you ordered has much to do with when you get your box.  They're shipping is just all over the map.

That said, I think international shipments have the biggest delay.  My impression is most if not all of the Tier 1 orders are all shipped at this point, in the US, and other countries are finally getting their BBBs as well now.  I think they're shipping well ahead of schedule.

(except for the soft goods, which no one has seen yet)

Edited by kman

I suspect a lot of cancellations moved peoples dates around.

I was wondering the same thing but then I would think we would be hearing about all kinds of folks on the forums cancelling. I really haven't heard about very many doing so.

I think maybe they had a ship from China hit port much sooner than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two down, one to go!944e6105f21ce9554cb60253f02401c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of need one of these

Saw some Anovos buckets this evening at our squad dinner and I was not impressed with the quality or the fit and finish. I know it's mass produced but the helmet just seems off and doesn't feel right to me.

Would I pay $350 for a kit with helmet, yes. Would u pay $609 for the same kit,never.

DBoz managed to get the rivet covers off his belt with a bit of careful knife use (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35115-dboz-anovos-tk-build/?p=461544).  Seems they are super glued on, does anyone know if superglue remover will eat ABS at all?

DBoz managed to get the rivet covers off his belt with a bit of careful knife use (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35115-dboz-anovos-tk-build/?p=461544).  Seems they are super glued on, does anyone know if superglue remover will eat ABS at all?

Someone mentioned that if you froze a superglued joint you can crack it apart, although I cannot personally attest to this.

:smiley-sw013:

Someone mentioned that if you froze a superglued joint you can crack it apart, although I cannot personally attest to this.

:smiley-sw013:

Superglue basically hates water. You could soak it in hot water.

I don't think Loctite Superglue remover eats abs but some superglue remover is pretty much just acetone which will.