Anovos TK armor preorder

yes , My helmet also seems off center with the teeth a little too far right and the left side set back too far.

Still, closer to ANH stunt than ANH hero, so I will continue following ukswrath's build guidance on this one

I briefly unboxed my kit - mostly to take a look at the helmet and take some comparison photos with my two TM helmets. The flaws in the ANOVOS helmet are well known at this point, so I'll get right to the photos. I'll also leave spotting the differences as an exercise for the viewer ...

Left - TM ANH. Center - ANOVOS. Right - TM ESB

24648261871_9997566260_b.jpg

24114918963_80c0de375e_b.jpg

24374131749_6ea4642a14_b.jpg

24741789785_61f7f24eeb_b.jpg

24648270611_a95b0c4a85_b.jpg

24113614404_4f22122031_b.jpg

24374139899_da5cc04e9b_b.jpg

24623992982_e253792438_b.jpg

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity and maybe it has been asked, but is the chest plate correct with the spacing between the pectoralis lines? Also, the ab plate and cod are off center on mine. Anyone else? Thats just what I have seen so far. The helmet is not that bad. I would mod that anyway and most likely the whole armor itself.

Edited by idejducman

Just out of curiosity and maybe it has been asked, but is the chest plate correct with the spacing between the pectoralis lines? Also, the ab plate and cod are off center on mine. Anyone else? Thats just what I have seen so far. The helmet is not that bad. I would mod that anyway and most likely the whole armor itself.

Yes all normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got shipping notice off UPS for my TK kit for next monday, yippie!  :duim:

Doubtful it will actually arrive next monday based on passed experience but at least I know it on its way and will arrive sometime soon!

Edited by welshchris77

I'm sure some may have seen this in the FB page, but if not, enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/groups/838545079553903/permalink/979522145456195/

In case FB won't open.

https://youtu.be/AyWyRL_ZndI

Edited by Tk52421
  • Like 4

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Thanks will, you've really made better a boring monday... The video is hilarious.

Glad you enjoyed it! My son keeps bugging me to let everyone knows that he did some of the filming, as I apparently didn't include him in the credits...lol.

They are plowing through these delivery notifications:  Just got a notification to ship to the UK.  Ordered June 27th, should be here Friday.  Now to play the Tax and Duty fun and games.

• Like 1

Those TM helmets are so nice.  And a great comparison between them and the Anovos.  I would take the TM's all day.  However, Anovos has certainly done a nice job with a helmet that is being mass produced.

• Like 1

Has anyone made expierience how reliable was the fedex estimated delivery date on international shipping? I ordered in December and I live in Germany and just got the shipping notofication...it sais it comes on Friday...I cant believe it!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Got a email today. My kit is sent. Ordered 3 October. Nice. Good thing I calculated the VAT to Sweden last week.

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

Did customs keep your package long while they sent your our VAT invoice? That's what I'm worried about

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mine is apparently currently in-flight from Memphis TN to Paris, and since it will ship from there to Luxembourg by Truck (I suppose), it might be delivered tomorrow during the day. Maybe I'll only get a letter from customs a few days later, as I did with my Imperial Boots, where I got the box first and a request to pay import only after the fact.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Did customs keep your package long while they sent your our VAT invoice? That's what I'm worried about

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

When I talked to customs they said the package will be sent to me directly. Then I have to pay the VAT. A bill will be sent later.

• Like 2

25% VAT plus 6% to customs. So in total 31% of the armor+shipping cost. Then the post service wants a service fee but that wasn't so expensive. That's how it works in Sweden anyway. It's not cheap.

25% VAT plus 6% to customs. So in total 31% of the armor+shipping cost. Then the post service wants a service fee but that wasn't so expensive. That's how it works in Sweden anyway. It's not cheap.

25% ??? Wow, guess I'm lucky to live in Luxembourg. Max rate is 17% here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk