Where does your armor bite you the most?

I'm in the process of fitting my suit and I am curious where the most common problem areas are for those of you have spent some time trooping? Where have you found your armor to be most prone to pinching or chafing? What sort of mods have you made in light of your trooping experiences?

Back of knees (thighs)

Back of calves (greaves)

Inside of elbows (forearm)

Top front of thighs if I don't have them sitting just right.

Ā 

I also clack my thighs together too much and my holster puts smudgies all over my shiny and my back plate scuffs the heck out of my kidney plate, but for the most part I'm so comfy I can sit down (neenner nanner).

Inside of my forearms, always. Some of my TK's are better than others, but many times I used to look like a junkie when done with a long troop.

Back of knees (thighs)

Back of calves (greaves)

Top front of thighs

Ā 

^^This. Sniper plate if I have the left shin piece not situated correctly. My legs have gotten bigger since I made the suit, so the thighs don't go up as high on my leg as they used to. Same as thighs, the forearms don't fit like they used to. Ended up cutting off an inch from the wrist end to not only get my hand through (and back out), but to prevent the armor from digging into my arm every time I bent it.

Inside of elbow, inner upper part of forearm, lower part of bicep. My butt: a bun get caught between the bottom of the armor butt plate and the top of the back of the thigh armor. Ouch! pERXfgT.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Inside of my forearms, always. Some of my TK's are better than others, but many times I used to look like a junkie when done with a long troop.

Ā 

plus one on that score!

Lol exactly the same with me, I get blue bruises on the inside of my forearms, making it really look like someone who shoots himself up daily lol

Ā 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ā 

Ā 

All of those spots and my wallet too... then there's the spot right below my buttocks.

"Who keeps pinchin' my butt?!" I thought it was Vader, but it was only the darned armor :laugh1:

Back of knees (thighs)

Back of calves (greaves)

Top front of thighs if I don't have them sitting just right.

Ā 

I also clack my thighs together too much and my holster puts smudgies all over my shiny and my back plate scuffs the heck out of my kidney plate, but for the most part I'm so comfy I can sit down (neenner nanner).

You can sit down?!?!?!?? You Are Awesome :). I can't even kneel to talk to kids yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got TM armour, and whilst i believe Paul is about the same height and build as me, i was told to expect rubbage!

Ā 

I have put draught exlcuding adhesive foam strips around the inside tops of my shin pieces, and didnt have a single piece of rubbage on a 6hr troop - i didnt take any of it off :D