It is Official The HWT costume designation is now TK

RogueTrooper

Hello All, I have some great news!!!

The Heavy Weapons Troopers are officially a TK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working with Ken (LMO) to correct somethings for the TKs.....One of which is the designation of the HWT. For years originally under TD or Sandtrooper, but this Battle Front video game trooper has more TK parts (sniper Knee and Ab details) to show it was truly a TK and not a TD

So all you that are Heavy Weapon Troopers are now under your correct designation ( TK ) So wear it proud!!!!!! :salute:

Special thank you to Ken (muppet) Legion Membership Officer (LMO) with this.

Link to the Heavy Weapons Trooper CRL:

http://www.501st.com...tuming:FISD_CRL

P4kZGO9.png

BTW, some more happy surprises very soon for all the TKs........... :duim: Stay tuned!! :smiley-sw013:

With Unquestioned Loyalty,

Tom Gardner

TK5940 RogueTrooper

FISD Detachment Leader

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Very cool that's great news, I had been thinking about a HWT build but didn't want to go under the TD Id.

The French version of the CRL is still showing TD, but I assume that is a fix in progress... Thanks for the update Tom!

It's being worked on (changed very soon) :duim:

Hopefully not the same type of surprises that had the Pathfinders in a tizzy at the beginning of the year...

ya got me, :smiley-sw013: We are all now going to be Biker Scout instead of TKs (it is the 30th anniversary for ROTJ ;) ) We are now the 1st Imperial Scout Detachment (Still F.I.S.D).... Just kidding!!! :P Love to all my TB brothers and sisters. :duim:

• 3 months later...

BTW, some more happy surprises very soon for all the TKs........... :duim: Stay tuned!! :smiley-sw013:

I think the Clone Troopers are comming to FISD, just like the Galactic Marines are going to Blizzard Froce :P